Grantham enters Saban's Program for Wayward Coaches

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Todd Grantham reportedly accepts job on SEC West coaching staff
Todd Grantham has guided Florida’s defense with mixed results since the 2018 season. He also has experience at Mississippi State and Georgia during his lengthy coaching career.

But, Grantham was let go from Florida during the disappointing 2021 season, leaving him looking for a new job.

Now, it appears he’s landed on his feet, as Matt Zenitz of On3 Sports reports Grantham is accepting a job at Alabama as an analyst:

Ex-Florida defensive coordinator Todd Grantham has accepted a job as an analyst at Alabama, sources tell @on3sports.

Todd Grantham reportedly accepts job on SEC West coaching staff

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Little Satan thinks outside the box, he hires these bozos as analysts so stupid AD's think that the bozo must be good because Saban hired him, or that he learned "the system" while with Saban. Which is what Saban wants them to think, so they get hired by another team in the SEC and continues to make life easy for Saban.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Little Satan thinks outside the box, he hires these bozos as analysts so stupid AD's think that the bozo must be good because Saban hired him, or that he learned "the system" while with Saban. Which is what Saban wants them to think, so they get hired by another team in the SEC and continues to make life easy for Saban.
Spawning losers in the stream of competition to ensure perpetual weakness among them. Genius.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Fat Todd can suck it.
Will probably be Nicks director of what not to do on defense.
But he did help Fl get rid of Mullen

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Satan!

I like it..

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
iu

So, the opposite of every decision Grant Them makes would have to be right.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope the Grantham stench rubs off on Bama and ruins them forever :lol:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Billy Napier reading this:

giphy.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Whatever it took to get out from under Cousin Eddie is okay by me. The fact that we were stuck with Cousin Eddie at all is terms for immediate eradication for those involved in that fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.