Greetings

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"The reverse flag dates back to the Army’s early history when both cavalry and infantry units would charge ahead as the Stars and Stripes streamed back. When moving forward, therefore, the star field is always to the front as the red and white stripes flow to the back in the breeze. Today, the reverse flag is worn on the right sleeve of military uniforms and symbolizes the courage and respect of those who serve."

Welcome, and thanks for your service.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n23381 said:
That's good. On your first day you have to either beat someone up or become someone's bitch. I see you've picked the latter. :stickpoke:

uh oh :facepalm:

So no sucking up to the Mods?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome, I'm still new here myself and congratulations, you've made it 22 post in and haven't been accused of being a Nole, a Dawg or Jeremy Foley. I wasn't so lucky. But this place seems alright and there seem to be a lot of knowledgeable posters and a useful exchange of info. I can tell you after being on some other boards that's not always the case.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis said:
Bernardo de la Paz;n23381 said:
That's good. On your first day you have to either beat someone up or become someone's bitch. I see you've picked the latter. :stickpoke:

uh oh :facepalm:

So no sucking up to the Mods?
Actually, flattery will get you everywhere. :dance:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome, don't be a stranger. Lurking is nice, but not nearly as fun as throwing punches in the melee.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome, and don't step in all the :kiffin: that gets flung around here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis said:
TallyGator;n23357 said:
Welcome...what is the avatar?

Yeah I got to work on that. It's an "abstract" of the 'Merican flag, reversed as you would wear it deployed. I'm military.
Reversed, subdued, and IR reflective baby... I still have a few from my last trip to the sandbox. Welcome brother!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n23431 said:
Yeah I got to work on that. It's an "abstract" of the 'Merican flag, reversed as you would wear it deployed. I'm military.

Reversed bc "deployed"? I've heard people say but it makes no sense. It is "reversed" because it goes on your right shoulder and the stars are always forward, just the way they would be for a guidon bearer. If the stars are on the left when it's on your right shoulder (or right side of a vehicle or plane), your guidon bearer is in full French retreat.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n23444 said:
Welcome, I'm still new here myself and congratulations, you've made it 22 post in and haven't been accused of being a Nole, a Dawg or Jeremy Foley. I wasn't so lucky. But this place seems alright and there seem to be a lot of knowledgeable posters and a useful exchange of info. I can tell you after being on some other boards that's not always the case.
Liar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator