Greg Knox is now at Buffalo

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
No, not the bills. They ain’t stupid. He is now RB coach and assistant special teams coach for the mighty Buffalo Bulls.

What I want to know is, who at Buffalo watched our special teams and thought, “I want some of that!”

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
totally and completely forgot about Knox.. so, thanks for rehashing that and bringing his name from a cold storage backup tape ...and into my main RAM.

but to answer your question -
most likely a Zoom hiring session coupled with an understaffed HR/recruiting department at Buffalo who are way behind on their background verification checks.
Or... he could be related to someone there.
Either way, I doubt we'll hear his name again until it's used this way:
"We've decided to go in a different direction and we wish Greg the best in his next endeavor".
Something like that.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
totally and completely forgot about Knox.. so, thanks for rehashing that and bringing his name from a cold storage backup tape ...and into my main RAM.

most likely a Zoom hiring session coupled with an understaffed HR/recruiting department at Buffalo who are way behind on their background verification checks.
"We've decided to go in a different direction and we wish Greg the best in his next endeavor".
Something like that.

Michigan Football
@UMichFootball

Congratulations @CoachMo15 I am happy for Mo Linguist and his family on this opportunity to be head coach at the University of Buffalo. We are excited.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014

Something like that.
You don’t think he’ll be named interim head coach for one game after Buffalo’s head coach gets fired?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If you can recruit like he did, coach STs like he did, and still maintain a six figure employment, we may all be in the wrong field.

That said, he’s 1-0 against Mike Norvell.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Something like that.

I think it’ll be sooner, like this September when the commentators say, “wow, special teams is KILLING Buffalo today… who’s in charge of THAT???”

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If you can recruit like he did, coach STs like he did, and still maintain a six figure employment, we may all be in the wrong field.

That said, he’s 1-0 against Mike NorveLLLL.
As head coach, Knox was undefeated vs FSU.
Stats and football.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

That said, he’s 1-0 against Mike NorveLLLL.

He has more wins in the UF-FSU series than Willie Taggart, Odell Haggins, and Mike Norvell COMBINED.

Alex.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Are ya'll sure Knox didn't go to the Bills? That kickoff before the end of regulation...too soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.