GSMB shut down AGAIN due to "disruptive posters".....and revived AGAIN

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, friend, I know how to get around it. It's just astonishing to me that THEY don't know we know how to get around it. :lmao2:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
GSMB is OK with as long as the posters don't think and are too timid to write an opinion. I really noticed it when we started to give Chump the heat he deserved, also I believe the writers of the paper are afraid to give a true opinion fearing they will upset the "powers that be" at UF, they might miss the free food and are basically lazy. Also, God forbid if members want to have an engaging political discussion with diverging opinions. Funny, I wasn't taught to think like that when I went there.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, friend, I know how to get around it. It's just astonishing to me that THEY don't know we know how to get around it. :lmao2:

Well, they do know, now. Thanks ya'll!

I don't use Incognito to get around it. I use more of a Martin way to do it that fits right in with my browsing habits.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was so excited and amused at the GSMB flopping again, even using the same recycled "disruptive posters" paragraph, that I didn't double check the proper spelling of the term in that context. It will haunt me to my grave.

As for the GSMB, I beat you. I won. :hahaha:

I?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
churchill_cigar-e1350671944503.jpg

Yes?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn't see this posted anywhere... I would occasionally lurk over there, but was losing interest.

What makes this sad is the idea that larry and alvin (the "disruptive minority" referenced in the "site removed" notice, I'm sure) were successful in their efforts to kill a Gator website of any kind. But yeah, the GSMB was seriously failing and this result is no shocker.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, brother. Look at the top of the forum list in the pinned section. :lol3:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The way you guys still bring up the "other site" has me thinking that there are some jilted lovers over here.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator