HalfazzU Fans Getting Nervous

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of butthole puckering from sucknole fans up here in the panhandle. Theyre getting nervous. I can't wait.

946ddcb1978f96dc07f148e291d62ac8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When I read the thread title, I assumed it was about Jameis visiting for the weekend.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo's deal with the devil has expired, and even their weakazz conference schedule now plays against them for the playoffs. The big tent is collapsing...

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n292119 said:
A lot of butthole puckering from sucknole fans up here in the panhandle. Theyre getting nervous. I can't wait.

946ddcb1978f96dc07f148e291d62ac8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lmao:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n292133 said:
When I read the thread title, I assumed it was about Jameis visiting for the weekend.
I thought the same thing MJM. Thought Jameis might be back on campus for a visit.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n292164 said:
Jimbo's deal with the devil has expired, and even their weakazz conference schedule now plays against them for the playoffs. The big tent is collapsing...

I hope you are right but their weak schedule didn't hurt them last year.
Yes, I know they were undefeated but their strength of schedule was terrible and they still bumped Baylor and TCU.
The "selection process" has become so confusing and secretive that I am not sure we know whether schedule plays a role

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I opened this thread thinking that another woman had been punched and this time, it was caught on video.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Miami beats FSU this weekend. Clemson SHOULD beat FSU. We SHOULD beat them. FSU might have trouble with Louisville and GT too...

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's offense won't be able to move the ball five feet on our defense. And with the weekly improvement we're seeing with this offense, they won't be able to stop us either by the time we get to that game.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
WobbleGator;n292192 said:
I opened this thread thinking that another woman had been punched and this time, it was caught on video.

Come on Wobble! You should know by now if it was caught on video that the TallyCrappy Police would've had it deleted.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Double Gator Dad;n292185 said:
I hope you are right but their weak schedule didn't hurt them last year.
Yes, I know they were undefeated but their strength of schedule was terrible and they still bumped Baylor and TCU.
The "selection process" has become so confusing and secretive that I am not sure we know whether schedule plays a role

That may happen again but whatever team they meet in the playoffs will crush them again. They caught lightning in a bottle with Winston's receivers and the weakest strength of schedule of a BCS Champion during the BCS era. A playoff is honestly the worst thing that could have happened to FSU. There's zero chance they beat TWO top teams to win a championship any time soon.

I've watched their games this year and they are honestly terrible. They have Cook and that's it. Golson is absolutely horrific. If they find someone who can stop the run they are screwed.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I always preach about not taking into account too much about a team's performance against another team, but without Dalvin Cook, FSU was outgained by Wake and had 13 fewer first downs. Take his sorry, girl punching chump ass out of the equation, and their offense is Missouri bad.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n292290 said:
That may happen again but whatever team they meet in the playoffs will crush them again. They caught lightning in a bottle with Winston's receivers and the weakest strength of schedule of a BCS Champion during the BCS era. A playoff is honestly the worst thing that could have happened to FSU. There's zero chance they beat TWO top teams to win a championship any time soon.

I've watched their games this year and they are honestly terrible. They have Cook and that's it. Golson is absolutely horrific. If they find someone who can stop the run they are screwed.

Cook is now hurt with a Hammy injury... they are screwed

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
They've also been pretty lucky with turnovers, I'm shocked Golson hasn't thrown a pick yet and they've only had 1 fumble lost. That's about to change and with it goes their season.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n292346 said:
They've also been pretty lucky with turnovers, I'm shocked Golson hasn't thrown a pick yet and they've only had 1 fumble lost. That's about to change and with it goes their season.

They've also played Texas St., USF, Boston College, and Wake Forest. Those teams couldn't take the dead bird out of a blind kid's hands.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n292350 said:
They've also played Texas St., USF, Boston College, and Wake Forest. Those teams couldn't take the dead bird out of a blind kid's hands.

9k=
{/img}

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jbossgator8;n292194 said:
I hope Miami beats FSU this weekend. Clemson SHOULD beat FSU. We SHOULD beat them. FSU might have trouble with Louisville and GT too...
Unfortunately, Clemson will most likely find a way to Clemson their way out of a win in that one. Louisville is a mess and GT is too. Not that the Nolies don't stand a chance of losing all three or any combination thereof, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if they rolled into Thanksgiving weekend unscathed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.