Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hope it was your best yet!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm finding it hard to believe Daytona is 81. Doesn't matter, happy birthday Daytona.

Jun 2, 2015
Thanks for the photo Coach! Man, I miss going to Daytona!
First went there for Spring Break 1984 (driving down from Illinois). Once in Gainesville and after grad school, I used to go there for work on a regular basis and stayed at the EconoLodge on the beach, walk down the beach to the Ocean Deck for dinner and some island tunes, and maybe even venture to the Shark Lounge for some late night debauchery. :naughty:

Oh.................HBD DaytonaCane!

GatorBart, so sorry to report that the Shark Lounge has been demolished, but the Ocean Deck is still going strong.

Jun 2, 2015
To all you Gators, thank you for the kind birthday wishes and to Ox, thank you for permitting this old Cane lady to invade your territory. IMHO, it is the best forum on the internet, mainly due to the variety of subjects. I have picked up a lot of useful things, plus gotten some great recipes etc. Also, really like the new finance thread.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Happy birthday Daytona, the best cane fan out there.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Thanks for the photo Coach! Man, I miss going to Daytona!
First went there for Spring Break 1984 (driving down from Illinois). Once in Gainesville and after grad school, I used to go there for work on a regular basis and stayed at the EconoLodge on the beach, walk down the beach to the Ocean Deck for dinner and some island tunes, and maybe even venture to the Shark Lounge for some late night debauchery. :naughty:

Oh.................HBD DaytonaCane!

LOL. Shark Lounge is where I met my lovely Sapphire (aka Crystal). It recently has been closed for shenanigans even Daytona Beach couldn’t tolerate.

Oh yeah, HBD!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Happy birthday! You are probably my favorite ‘Cane. That’s a low bar but claim it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.