EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday to all of you too!

:bananadance:

Thank you for all of the well wishes. I don't think I've ever seen a birthday thread as, well, poorly attended! Just goes to show you how well Queen and I are liked!! It's also comforting to know that NV was completely sincere and not just fishing for likes on his initial, complementary post. Really warms the heart! So... I gave likes all around. I'm very generous when celebrating my birthday...
even when it's not my birthday! While my birthday is in June, it wasn't on Wednesday! :dance:

Go Gators!!
:chomp::chomp::chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Thank you for all of the well wishes. I don't think I've ever seen a birthday thread as, well, poorly attended! Just goes to show you how well Queen and I are liked!! It's also comforting to know that NV was completely sincere and not just fishing for likes on his initial, complementary post. Really warms the heart! So... I gave likes all around. I'm very generous when celebrating my birthday...
even when it's not my birthday! While my birthday is in June, it wasn't on Wednesday! :dance:

Go Gators!!
Have you ever considered putting the correct birthday in your profile? :crazy:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I just entered the month when I first joined. Regardless....

Date of Birth:
Jun 1, 1976

Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect.

:whistle:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Date of Birth:
Jun 1, 1976

Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect.

Wow, I didn't know that. So what's the correct birthday and I'll change it.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

Date of Birth:
Jun 1, 1976

:lmao2::scratchhead:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Go Gators!!

Does this mean you get you own Birthday thread and we can wish you more "Happy Birthday's"? And get another "Like"?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean you get you own Birthday thread and we can wish you more "Happy Birthday's"? And get another "Like"?

That is soooo against my nature. ...but it might.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Happy birthday-ish, whenever it might be... And after I baked a cake for each of you... Euro, I'm not making a second one for you.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator