Happy Bye Week, Gatorchatter! I love you all! Come check in!

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, Ox is doing okay with the other guys players, but we'll see what he can do when it comes to recruiting his own. Like Concrete said, "There is no 5 year plan."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks OX! You have done an awesome job with this site. This board and what you've done with it (design and stuff) if you never made another change would be 10 times better than what we dealt with in the past. It has been alot of fun on this site.

As far as the bye week, I like our chances. Although it will be a tough one. And that's having to sit on that stinch of a performance last week. But we're beating that :deadhorse:enough on here. So I'm checked in. GO GATORS!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown said:
Yea, Ox is doing okay with the other guys players, but we'll see what he can do when it comes to recruiting his own. Like Concrete said, "There is no 5 year plan."
:lol: Good point.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
Thanks OX! You have done an awesome job with this site. This board and what you've done with it (design and stuff) if you never made another change would be 10 times better than what we dealt with in the past. It has been alot of fun on this site.

As far as the bye week, I like our chances. Although it will be a tough one. And that's having to sit on that stinch of a performance last week. But we're beating that :deadhorse:enough on here. So I'm checked in. GO GATORS!!!!
How sweet of you! :heehee:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n61234 said:
This forum is 10 times better than the old board. Hopefully this bye week if anything lets the injuries we had against Bama last week heal.

+1

Happy Bye Week , Everyone! :bananarope:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
thanks ox! for the love.... i'm thankful that this bye week has come. i dont have to explain to my co workers about what the hell is florida doing. i have flat out ran out of excuses!
:lol: It IS a relief.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding the site: I love it. It's much better than Cats. I'm going to visit again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator