Happy Thanksgiving

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Brined and baked this bird for our family to eat on over the next four days. We go to Seedy’s family for thanksgiving day but there are no leftovers. That’s the best part of thanksgiving. Ahem, except for the family, friends, illnesses and opinions that everyone shares. Cause that’s awesome too.

BEC0E046-9FBA-47B2-A02E-E68FBDA5A0E2.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Brined and baked this bird for our family to eat on over the next four days. We go to Seedy’s family for thanksgiving day but there are no leftovers. That’s the best part of thanksgiving. Ahem, except for the family, friends, illnesses and opinions that everyone shares. Cause that’s awesome too.

View attachment 51476
Nicely done CD; great looking bird.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

View attachment 51476
Looks amazing!! Gonna make some gravy with those drippings? :)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving. You people make me sick!!

I'm stuck in Springfield, IL working (not working hard though!). We did a potluck, and I'm stuffed. I've got 19 more days and I head home for Christmas! Can't wait to get out of here - but, Springfield is not as bad as Chicago - it's kind of depressing, the downtown is like a small "big" city and it's super easy to get around w/ very light traffic. I looked up the real estate here and it's ridiculously cheap (compared to Florida). There are two homes over $1mil in the Springfield area. Dozens of homes under $200k, many under $100k (I'm not sure how safe some of those neighborhoods are, but they're nice Victorian and/or craftsman style houses that need renovation). We haven't gotten a migrant bus for about three weeks, until last night (a bus of 52 showed up from Texas). I'm just trying to milk this gig for a few more weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.