Harbaugh snipes long time UF lean Kai-Leon Herbert

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, so we lost out on yet another key recruit, but relax we have a new communication app for the athletic dept.
Every once in a while, I forget that the athletic dept. is a government operation but then articles like this one remind me that they just don't get it half the time.
Did Harbaugh have the communication app?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This one stings since he was a heavy Gator lean. Can someone else besides me get pissed off about it? We're 25th on Rivals btw. Harbaugh continues to roll.

If you read the thread a lot of us are upset about this... not sure why you say "someone else besides me"... there are many people saying Summers and Shannon are not getting the job done.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If you read the thread a lot of us are upset about this... not sure why you say "someone else besides me"... there are many people saying Summers and Shannon are not getting the job done.

My bad. I can see the outrage now. I went back and re-read. You're right. You guys are pissed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan fans in a panic. Unexpectedly, Herbert is visiting today's UMass game with Jake Allen.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh's team looked like a well-oiled machine. He's on track for something huge there. Mac vs Harbaugh is a joke at this point. Head to head Harbaugh will take Mac's lunch money and there's nothing Mac can do about it. They are going to slaughter us next year. SLAUGHTER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator