Help determine Ox's buyout for Gatorchatter

What is the best option for GatorChatter's future?

• Total voters

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
IMO, you're overthinking this whole thing
No. no....let him go on.....
Happy Episode 2 GIF by America's Got Talent

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I think the UK game cured me of that. If UF is going to be that bad, it honestly isn't worth getting worked up about it. There was certainly nothing there I could defend. I just got out of the way and let people wallow. Never even opened the "Billy is a stupid *****" thread (and still haven't). No point, at least for me. I'm just going to let people vent away and not interfere. I assume my mods will let me know if someone goes too far off the deep end.

I have no idea if this team will beat Vandy this week. That's what I currently think of the state of play. That game was such a failure of all three phases that it was almost a cartoon. I was seeing it and still couldn't believe it.

Any pay memberships, etc, have been suspended for this year. In the offseason, I'll determine if I want to create an additional paid tier or something for the 2024 season. Honestly, right this moment it seems like demanding money to talk about this team would be a felony, and I'd be hauled away in handcuffs for grand theft. If I had gone through with my pay-only plan (that would have started yesterday), there might be about 9 members left on the board after that game on Saturday.

I'll be doing my usual annual donation drive in November for those who may want to chip in a few bucks.

For what little it's worth, thanks to those who have put up with my cantankerousness for a while now. That performance took away any remaining expectations, so I actually feel a lot better.
Despite differing opinions on how we get there, we all just want to see our Gators playing quality football again and matter in the college football landscape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.