Helton FIRED at USC; Mullen deemed perfect fit for opening by GCMB

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing says winning national championships like Dan Mullen.

Come and get him, USC. Ole Englishe may be available too, and they can OWN CALIFORNIA again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I WOULD love to hire Kiffin, if only to fire his ass on the tarmac after a game again.

I could totally see Stricklin wanting to do something similar and make a cool spectacle. I could also see him botching it and doing it on our own tarmac after returning home from a game.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
You don't fire someone after the 2nd game unless something happened. There must have been an incident.
They lost bigly to Stanford, who's supposed to be terrible. Helton's been on the hot seat for awhile. USC has no problems firing coaches in September, they fired Kiffen, Sark and Helton in September, IIRC.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They lost bigly to Stanford, who's supposed to be terrible. Helton's been on the hot seat for awhile. USC has no problems firing coaches in September, they fired Kiffen, Sark and Helton in September, IIRC.

Shaw is done. I think he’s out after this year. Not fired but either to NFL or Broadcasting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
After week TWO? I’ve never heard of that.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hear Muschamp is available. He said he knows what it takes to win championships. And to seal the deal he also knows what a midline is and what RB's are the starters

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are we ignoring that show cause or is it meaningless? Thought he needed ncaa waiver to get another job somewhere (along with the fine and recruiting time out and loss of OVs).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are we ignoring that show cause or is it meaningless? Thought he needed ncaa waiver to get another job somewhere (along with the fine and recruiting time out and loss of OVs).
Please don't bring any reality in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.