Herbstreit takes shots at "entitled" Gator fans

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt many fans think we are entitled to win the East since after the 09 season but we are entitled to beat Tenn every year.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's right about the bowl game. We had an embarrassing end to a hot start. Hopefully we have a better finish this year. We still beat UT. That said he's now comfortable riding Urb's sack.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He's right about the bowl, but he's simply drawing attention away from the fact that he was wrong about the bigger picture. One more reason I hope to crush what is another year of unexplained desperate hope to see ut be "back." Especially considering the current accusations that appear to have solid basis. Why are they openly supporting the hillbillies?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm entitled to give no ****s about what Herbie or the other tranny loving, race baiters at BSPN think.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you read the recruiting threads, most think we're entitled to 5-star recruits just falling in our laps because we're the mighty gators! And it's just a matter of time that McElwain and his staff turn it around...simply because we're the mighty gators! If you read the Foley threads, he can do no wrong and it doesn't matter that our facilities rank in the bottom 3 or 4 in the conference...we're the mighty gators, so it doesn't matter! And that all the teams ranked above us are "overrated" and the polls that don't have us ranked are just stupid and don't have a clue. So, yeah, I'd say Herbie is onto something...

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
If you read the recruiting threads, most think we're entitled to 5-star recruits just falling in our laps because we're the mighty gators! And it's just a matter of time that McElwain and his staff turn it around...simply because we're the mighty gators! If you read the Foley threads, he can do no wrong and it doesn't matter that our facilities rank in the bottom 3 or 4 in the conference...we're the mighty gators, so it doesn't matter! And that all the teams ranked above us are "overrated" and the polls that don't have us ranked are just stupid and don't have a clue. So, yeah, I'd say Herbie is onto something...

:burn2:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
**** Herbie, he does nothing except ride the Hillbilly's nut sacks every year.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
KirkHerbstreit.jpg

The Bucknut Herbstet lecturing Gator fans about being entitled would be like Will Muschamp lecturing Ghandi about being a loud mouth.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give two :kiffin:'s what Herbstreit thinks at all about UF. For the most part he and BSPN are looking at anything to take a shot at someone. Not to mention his Big 10 homerism. If he's taking a shot at us somewhat tells me that UF is primed to be fully back sooner rather than later.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Surprised anyone even thinks anything of Herbie and the ESPN crew...since the SEC Network dropped; it has been the go to for me every Saturday morning....

ESPN is losing their grasp on the sports world...one day Kirky will be an after thought.

With that said, he isn't wrong. TN finished hot and we did not.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That doosh picked against us in our home opener against freakin Toledo one year. F him

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought something funny of his re-tweet back at UF fans. Had to mention the UF loss to Meatchicken. Bet that had hurt coming from a Bucknut.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He moved to Nashville because the mighty pOSU fans chased him out of Columbus since he was apparently critical of the Suckeyes at one point.

He's a vagina, with a big ripe a-hole right next to him named Desmond.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, OSU has some entitled fans, way more so than UF. That being said, ol Herbie must've visited this board a time or two and read some post from some of our entitled sob's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.