Herbstreit takes shots at "entitled" Gator fans

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Considering that he's now moved from Columbus to Nashville, he probably has some hillbilly love.
I don't blame him for leaving Columbus, but why Nashville. It seems that he would have gone all the way to Knoxiousville to be with Butch Baby.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He moved to Nashville because the mighty pOSU fans chased him out of Columbus since he was apparently critical of the Suckeyes at one point.
Oh come on, he moved out of Ohio because it's Ohio. No one would stay there unless they had to.

I'm surprised he didn't move farther south though.

Without reading what he said, he kinda has a point.
dpuzt.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Herbstreet is just a blowhard now... when he started he was actually pretty good. But much like all of ESPN, it's all style no substance.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Line I read elsewhere about this (paraphrased)

"Well, 'entitled' contains 'title' which is why it is never used with TN, but can be used with UF"

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I have swore of BSPN for all things that are not sports related. In other words I only watch games. They are a bunch of egotistical A$$#@T$ that think they are better than everyone else. Just because they are on TV they believe that they are just like the rest of the Hollywood elites. They can all EAD.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He is right... we do think we are entitled to win the East every year. That is no different than Bama who thinks they are entitled to win the West every year. The expectation at the University of Florida is to be playing in the SEC Championship in Atlanta. Nothing wrong with that expectation by the coaches or fans.

Herbie is just pissed because people criticized him. Poor baby

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Like the bowl game was representative of what kind of team McElwain will field this season. Call me biased, but Herbstreit doesn't deserve to be called a college football analyst after making that dumbass comment.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Herbie's such a cute little love bug.
th

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Herbstreit is a lifetime lick-spigot of OSU scrotal kegs - a Buckeye sapster tapster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.