Honestly, does anyone care?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I'll always watch because I'm Gator thru and thru, but I'll never have any expectations until Mac is fired.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss needs to pack his bags, and that's just so mcelwain can save a little face. It's year 3 and we still look clueless on offense, and that comes down from the top. We have 2 plays that work. Running back make something outta nothing and Franks to cleveland. I'm more pissed that I wasted my time watching that then I am that we lost, and for someone who loves Gator football that's just wrong.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We just lost this shyt game to Gruntin' Ed. Rock bottom. I'm sure Butters will have a shyte-eating grin for all of us so it will be all better.
FK U BUTTERS

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Orgeron was a loss away from being canned, where does that put Mac after losing to Orgeron?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I care, but I'm not surprised or even mad. Just disgusted and dejected. I wanted to have hope and believe in change :) but alas, it is more of the same.

Maybe the suspensions have hurt us a lot more than anyone knew, maybe our coaches suck, maybe Ogre is a good coach. We do know that recruiting has not been adequate nor has player development.

I would like some Gator excitement back other than the occasional big play that feels like luck.

Go Gators it is going to be a long season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss needs to pack his bags, and that's just so mcelwain can save a little face.
The offense is Butters'. It is exactly the shyt he has played up til now, just without Ingram Richardson and Bammer's 5 star roided up line.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I just continue to laugh. One day, Mac will be fired and I can get excited again at the prospect of a brighter future for our football program. Until then, I refuse to become emotionally invested in this sh*tshow.
I will wait to see who we hire next before claiming our future is brighter. there is still time for them to f*ck that up again

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I used to get emotional during games because we actually were worthy of my emotion. This decade has completely made me one of those fans that just watches the game, doesn't say much, expects mediocrity and isn't upset when I get it. If the cable goes out in the middle of the game I don't even care.

I was expecting to lose today. I was expecting that the missed XP would be the difference in the game.

I was even expecting Ed Orgeron to be a better post-game speaker than Mcelwain.

I expect what was once unthinkable and I'm not even upset about it. Theres something wrong with that but I can't help it.

I don't think I have ever liked/agreed with a post on Gatorchatter more than this one. If I could like a post 1000 times, this one would be it.

Then again, the idea that I like this so much is what's so sad to begin with.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
All I can tell you is that I thought this would be the toughest ticket to get being that it was homecoming and I thought I might have to pay as much as 30 bucks to get in. Well lets just say there were plenty of tix available and I payed below my max of 30. That is how I know that we are way past apathy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nussmeier is an idiot. He's got to go, NOW.
Not the problem. He runs Butters offense exactly as Butters wants it. Exactly as Butters ran it in the past.

Did you guys never watch his offenses prior to UF??????????????????????????????????????????

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The offense is Butters'. It is exactly the shyt he has played up til now, just without Ingram Richardson and Bammer's 5 star roided up line.
I agree 100% but Nuss needs to go now and let Mac prove he can't fix the offense so theirs no scapegoat at the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.