Hope For Saturday

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hope for a surprise on our injuries. Maybe we get good news tomorrow on the
defensive side of the ball. If if if Bullard and McCalister are able to play, that
would be goooood news. I think that could be a game changer. Coach Mac is
good about evading injury reports. We need the good news.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd think you'd have to kill Bullard for him not too play...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Both teams absolutely loaded with future NFL stars, Charley Pell's 1983 team wiped the floor with the Clowns. This team featured the Great Wall of Florida and the following year won UF's first SEC championship. Check the size of the lineman playing.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Even if the doubtful will play, there's no way Mac is going to tell us on Friday. We'll know Saturday at 7:31 PM.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be great if they can play, but if they don't, we still win. A night game in the Swamp, hated rival, the whole team will step it up a level.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think our chances are better if treon gets arrested Saturday morning

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think our chances are better if treon gets arrested Saturday morning
keep-calm-and-dont-be-a-douche-nozzle.png

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have to agree with Law. If you're not behind TH right now, you're running in mud. He's by far the best one we got. We all know his weaknesses, no need to repeat them. Go to the game, scream, and help the team!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep we just need to find a way to win this game. If we beat FSU this season is a huge success even if we lost the SECCG and our bowl game.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have to agree with Law. If you're not behind TH right now, you're running in mud. He's by far the best one we got. We all know his weaknesses, no need to repeat them. Go to the game, scream, and help the team!

How do you know this?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How do you know this?

I think alot of us are thinking there must be someone behind Treon that is able to complete some short passes and possibly be able to at least go thru his second read but at the same time, we have to trust this coaching staff that they are playing the best guy. They arent stupid.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think alot of us are thinking there must be someone behind Treon that is able to complete some short passes and possibly be able to at least go thru his second read but at the same time, we have to trust this coaching staff that they are playing the best guy. They aren't stupid.[/QUOTE]

How do you know that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do you know this?
Because I have faith in the coaching staff's ability to assess QBs and I know what kind of trash is 5th string at Vandy.

I find it odd, Turk, that you were a deadender with Will Dawgshiiit but now are negative about this coaching staff.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo Fisher has faced one good UF team in his head coaching tenure. We know how that one went.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
List of former Gator QB's I'd rather have than Treon just grew by one. Wayne Peace.

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
Why did Coach Mac keep Treon in during the final drives of the Georgia game where we are obviously up but could also see what a third string QB can do in a live game scenario. Just imagine if Treon got hurt.....

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Because I have faith in the coaching staff's ability to assess QBs and I know what kind of trash is 5th string at Vandy.

I find it odd, Turk, that you were a deadender with Will Dawgshiiit but now are negative about this coaching staff.
Not everyone can make the asinine decision to put in the third stringer in to start the biggest game of the year (without any previous snaps let alone starts under his belt) like Reverend Richt.

That takes a special kind of stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator