Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
i gave up betting or I would sure take
TAM and the points. The bookies must
see something I don’t see.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If the public thought the line was way off, it would have moved a lot. Look at the LSU line. We opened as about a 6pt. favorite and were the underdog at kickoff. That was a huge move but the bettors were correct. Vegas lines are not a predictor of outcomes they are designed to get equal money bet on both sides. And if that happens the line won't move.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Easy, we are at home, A&M has a crappy defense, they blew a big lead at UCLA, and people only saw the final score of LSU, not the slap fight of ineptitude.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Easy, we are at home, A&M has a crappy defense, they blew a big lead at UCLA, and people only saw the final score of LSU, not the slap fight of ineptitude.
I'm not sure if you've watched any games this season but our offense sucks and our defense isn't much better. They scored 19 points against Bama and that defense so I expect them to score at least 34 points on us. Last I checked we've only scored that many points once this year.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac is a two time sec east champion.
He's responsible for ALA winning a championship.
He was a formidable force at Colorado beating everyone in sight.
He has assembled one of the best coaching staffs in the country earning a 100 on the offensive rankings (the highest is 126)
He has a keen eye for talent and is able to coach 2 stars into 5 stars.
In addition to being the bestest coach in whole wide world, he is a great philosopher and strategist, with a focus on fitness and hygeine.

We are going to beat the brakes off A&M without even looking like we even care about football all while literally dressed as alligators!
Bet the house on UF.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Coach Mac is a two time sec east champion.
He's responsible for ALA winning a championship.
He was a formidable force at Colorado beating everyone in sight.
He has assembled one of the best coaching staffs in the country earning a 100 on the offensive rankings (the highest is 126)
He has a keen eye for talent and is able to coach 2 stars into 5 stars.
In addition to being the bestest coach in whole wide world, he is a great philosopher and strategist, with a focus on fitness and hygeine.

We are going to beat the brakes off A&M without even looking like we even care about football all while literally dressed as alligators!
Bet the house on UF.

I dont think drinking heavily 2 days before the game will help. Slow down.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Betting lines are designed to maximize the income of those taking bets, not to be reality.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think drinking heavily 2 days before the game will help. Slow down.
I'll take it a step further. Anyone who says he should be fired is crazy. No one is allowed to call him names and I also hereby forbid any negative posting!

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

Texas A&M currently has the #28 rush defense in the entire nation. And just so happens running the ball is the only thing were not completely a joke at.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Monibox.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Home field advantage. It’s typically worth about 3 points and that’s your difference here. Those that say the line is designed to get equal money on both sides rather than being indicative of who will win by a certain number of points are also correct. However, it’s been my experience that the line accurately predicts the margin of victory probably 80-85% of the time. It’s scary how close the oddsmakers are to the final differential.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.