How did you hear about this place?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I also saw the link in the comments section of one of Zach's articles. I've known about the board for several days now, but haven't had time to join and post until now. Good work getting all of this started, Ox.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With my stunted brain function, I gave up forumming cold turkey ….. mostly turkey. I read the gatorcatter address from a wobble-post in swamp gas.
Glad Ox didn't let us down. Message boards are sports fields of skirmish and that gives them their contesty personalities. I prefer that involvement.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3206 said:
With my stunted brain function, I gave up forumming cold turkey ….. mostly turkey. I read the gatorcatter address from a wobble-post in swamp gas.
Glad Ox didn't let us down. Message boards are sports fields of skirmish and that gives them their contesty personalities. I prefer that involvement.

:yes:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3206 said:

Rog, so glad you made it here. Makes me even happier that I am the reason for it. :banana:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wobbs … you were my guide to here; have yet to figure what you're the reason for ?? :hahaha:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3218 said:
Wobbs … you were my guide to here; have yet to figure what you're the reason for ?? :hahaha:

:owned:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3206 said:

Glad you could make it, rog :cool:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n3242 said:
Glad you could make it, rog :cool:
Good to see both of you characters here. Ox gets a ****bucketful of credit for putting this together. This place is getting close to being back to abnormal.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3206 said:

bananadance.gif

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never really posted that much before, but followed closely all day long, every day. When it was shut down last weekend, it really did leave a strange void in my day. It is amazing how many people have already found this place.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n3327 said:
I never really posted that much before, but followed closely all day long, every day. When it was shut down last weekend, it really did leave a strange void in my day. It is amazing how many people have already found this place.
I did the same for about a year, then finally registered and started posting. Now they can't shut me up! :)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n3327 said:
When it was shut down last weekend, it really did leave a strange void in my day.
You mean shut down because of you? :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n3344 said:
You mean shut down because of you? :lol:

~~Luther Stickell: There was never any physical evidence I had anything to do with that... that... that exceptional piece of work.
491-3.jpg

Maybe that should be in the fav movie quote post.

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now that Rog is back I can finish my research.
For the rest of you out there, you should donate a little money to help out ox. This is an exceptional forum and there is nothing else like it for the "special" people that post here. I have no interest in visiting any other forum and want to help keep gatorchatter going.
For Ox, can I carry over my level 10.5 to here? Remember, the .5 was for being on the ski team, hauling gas down the slippery hill and chasing Gators off the dock at Lake Wauburg. Well, my dog chased the Gators off, but is was my dog.:cool:

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Someone posted a link in response to my bad review/comment on the Gatorsports Facebook page. I will be forever grateful that they did!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator;n3425 said:
For Ox, can I carry over my level 10.5 to here? Remember, the .5 was for being on the ski team, hauling gas down the slippery hill and chasing Gators off the dock at Lake Wauburg. Well, my dog chased the Gators off, but is was my dog.:cool:
Damn. You just reminded me that classic thread is gone forever. :headshake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.