How jacked is this message board?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So Zach projects we get 2 DTs and 2 OLs. I'm disappointed there's no Plan B types, especially at DT. I'd like to see a lower ranked DT, similar to what Tavin Bryan was coming out of HS. What could it hurt?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
So Zach projects we get 2 DTs and 2 OLs. I'm disappointed there's no Plan B types, especially at DT. I'd like to see a lower ranked DT, similar to what Tavin Bryan was coming out of HS. What could it hurt?
because we are always saving our extra schollys for next years big haul when the 5* line up to play for us

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
we need 4 DTs, 2 prep 2 JUCO

Unless Edwards is one of the JUCO's you desire we ain't getting two JUCO's. But it would be nice.

Ideally and realistically, I'd like to secure Edwards and land 2 legit DTs (like Truesdale) and at least 1 Plan B type. Sure, we can all wish in one hand....but to be realistic we'll probably get 2...3 will be a surprise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We like to save those extra 12 scholarships. It proves we are better than the other teams and can win with less.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless Edwards is one of the JUCO's you desire we ain't getting two JUCO's. But it would be nice.

Ideally and realistically, I'd like to secure Edwards and land 2 legit DTs (like Truesdale) and at least 1 Plan B type. Sure, we can all wish in one hand....but to be realistic we'll probably get 2...3 will be a surprise.
Need and going to get are two different things. Bowl cut seems to think we get Truesdale and one of the Newberry kids

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion.
Thats-Marvelous.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
we need 4 DTs, 2 prep 2 JUCO
I like the sound of that. This bs of taking 1 or 2 on either side of the los is bush league...Seems about half never see the field to begin with. The only real way to ensure success in the trenches is to bring them in in masses....Weed out the filler, rinse and repeat EVERY year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Really. But what the heh. We have 13 commits. That should give you confidence.
It should give me confidence that this staff will be shown the door sooner than later however the odor of Foley is still lingering.....It's like a skunk, once permeated by it you may as well throw everything it touched into the garbage....

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Not sure if serious but... Callaway was a 4 star, not 3 star.
He was not a consensus 4-star. Rivals and ESPN may have had him there as a 4 when he signed but 247 and Scout had him at 3.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Jake Allen is a career backup. I hope Franks is the real deal, he has the arm talent to be special. Just hope he gets it mentally.
From what little I saw of Franks, his throwing motion is kinda roundhouse but he can run and he probably will have to a lot with our O line

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have valid high expectations for Franks. I bet he develops a QB's IQ and we'll see him "ad-lib" successfully
to keep drives alive. That athletic skill will drive defenders whacko, frustrating them big time.
He will train his throwing motion so that he uses the arm-arc offering the highest probability of success based
on the situation of the attack. I'm glad he has a sidearm capability in his repertoire. {I think Grossman used
that whip-delivery as needed ... Heck, remember that hike that bounced on the ground and he just grabbed it
under a fierce rush and instantly rifled a 20-yard TD pass into the end-zone. Great offensive daze days.}

Can we get Grossman as a Gator throwing motion "consultant" ... imagine the cheerfulness of playing CFB
that the reunion of Spurrier & Grossman would radiate to our youngsters ? Let's go, let us cleverly begin the
behind-the-scenes scaffolding for resurrecting the "brand" that was Gator-Glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.