How jacked is this message board?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
We like to save those extra 12 scholarships. It proves we are better than the other teams and can win with less.
We know we have the coaching skill to win with walk ons.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I have valid high expectations for Franks. I bet he develops a QB's IQ and we'll see him "ad-lib" successfully
to keep drives alive. That athletic skill will drive defenders whacko, frustrating them big time.
He will train his throwing motion so that he uses the arm-arc offering the highest probability of success based
on the situation of the attack. I'm glad he has a sidearm capability in his repertoire. {I think Grossman used
that whip-delivery as needed ... Heck, remember that hike that bounced on the ground and he just grabbed it
under a fierce rush and instantly rifled a 20-yard TD pass into the end-zone. Great offensive daze days.}

Can we get Grossman as a Gator throwing motion "consultant" ... imagine the cheerfulness of playing CFB
that the reunion of Spurrier & Grossman would radiate to our youngsters ? Let's go, let us cleverly begin the
behind-the-scenes scaffolding for resurrecting the "brand" that was Gator-Glory.
I'm hearing Franks has greatly improved. I'm still thinking the two star might be better though. Speaking of Grossman, he might have been the best college passer I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.