Recruiting Huge gains made in Tampa recruiting

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Would be nice to grab a player or 2 from Plant High School.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gray is making a difference in a lot of areas. He'll be big in the Tidewater area.

I'd like to see us get back into the Jacksonville market. FSU has been cleaning up and basically cherry picking Jacksonville. I blame TOG, but it's time our new staff get in there!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You mean we're actually going to try and break up Clemson's recruiting pipeline....Everytime I see Dabo grab a 4 or 5 star from what should be our backyard I want to :barfaway:I can understand some of the kids going to Tally or even UM, but Clemson has absolutely cleaned our clocks in that area for the last 4 or 5 years it seems. I hope this guy puts an end to that BS.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean we're actually going to try and break up Clemson's recruiting pipeline....Everytime I see Dabo grab a 4 or 5 star from what should be our backyard I want to :barfaway:I can understand some of the kids going to Tally or even UM, but Clemson has absolutely cleaned our clocks in that area for the last 4 or 5 years it seems. I hope this guy puts an end to that BS.

It started with CJ Spiller. And it's been absolutely shameful.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gray was a fantastic hire. Might be the best move of McElwain's coaching career.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I don't want to be all Trexxy here, but can we not ordain anyone until a recruit or two ACTUALLY SIGN WITH US?

Remember when you retards were praising the last coach we hired from a geographical school bc he was GOING TO dominate Tampa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator