I don't always root for an ACC team, but when I do, they're playing FSU

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n125742 said:
Truth be told, there aren't many hot girls at GaTech. It's an engineering school with like a 2:1 male to female ratio (by comparison, UF is currently 45% male to 55% female) and the few girls that are there tend to be uh, you know, the geeky kind. Lots of those Tech boys have to find an Emory girl to date.

That's the ratio at GaTech today. It was much worse for those boys back in the 80's and 90's. I had a sorta cute friend from High School who thought about going there and did a campus visit. She wasn't hot, she was like the cutest girl in your AP calculus class. Above average...a solid 6 1/2, maybe a 7 if she put some effort into it. While she was on her campus tour, the GaTech boys were so desperate they were BEGGING her to go to school there saying things like "There are no hot girls in my classes, we NEED you here."

She chose UF.

Smart girl.

Oh yeah, Nuck the 'Foles!

Alex.

I hear ya. Notice I only said "smart girls" with no mention of outward qualities. Still, I'd take them over the wide chinned huge forehead armpit haired TVs in Athens. I'm just not into chicks that are better hung than me.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n125683 said:
article-0-118D288D000005DC-310_634x419.jpg

eyeblackadder.jpg

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n125775 said:
I hear ya. Notice I only said "smart girls" with no mention of outward qualities. Still, I'd take them over the wide chinned huge forehead armpit haired TVs in Athens. I'm just not into chicks that are better hung than me.

Agreed.

You know what I never understood about UGA girls? Why on earth do they call themselves "Lady Dawgs"? We already have a perfectly good word for female dogs.

Alex.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Speaking of UGA I love the season they had this year. The only 3 loses they had was to the 3 teams they hate the most, The Gators, GaTech, and any team coached by SOS. I hope they have the same suck-cess for years to come.

:hehehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.