I like CeCe Jefferson

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If the meme's didn't get the point across:

FCK UGA and their bother/sister lovin' fanbase.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If a uga fan is fcking his sister and a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1980 - backed into a natty with two miracle plays, a rare George Rogers in fumble inside their 20 late in the game, and the Lindsay Scott bull****. Their only other title they claim? 1942, when every other school went and fought WW II, they stayed home like cowards. **** UGA. From Wiki....

1942: 75 and oh![edit]
Having lost most upper-class players to service in World War II, the 1942 Florida Gators brought an inexperienced 3–4 squad into Jacksonville for the 1942 contest with Georgia.[9][10][32] The Bulldogs, on the other hand, still had many veteran players thanks to the draft deferments of the players who were enrolled in the University of Georgia's ROTC program, and brought a 7–0 record and No. 1 ranking to Jacksonville.[32]

Georgia halfback Charley Trippi and Heisman Trophy-winning back Frank Sinkwich combined to score seven touchdowns as Georgia crushed Florida 75–0—the largest margin in series history.[9][10][33] The Bulldogs finished the regular season 10–1, won the Southeastern Conference championship, defeated the UCLA Bruins 9–0 in the Rose Bowl, and were named national champions by multiple polls and ratings services.[34][35] Meanwhile, the depleted Gators[36] did not win another game during the 1942 season, and with even more players joining the war effort afterward, would not field a team at all in 1943.[9][10][37]

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Each gave his own take on what went down last Oct. 28, and what many of us apparently only thought we saw.

“That game, we let that one slip away,” Reese said.

“That game was way closer than what the scoreboard put out last year,” Ivey said.

“ … that score doesn’t determine who’s the better team,” Jefferson concluded.

I cant tell you how many times I have left that stadium in Jax after UF had destroyed UGA by 20+ points knowing that UGA was the better team.

You may not be able to remember but I can assure you that you could count that number on one hand

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_7433_mq7hec.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.