If Florida wins SEC Championship....

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well I think most of us are certain that Alabama wipes the floor with the Gators on Saturday....BUT what if the Gators pull one of the best miracles in recent Gators history by beating Alabama and shocking the world...would your outlook change on the team and Coach Mac?

Interested to hear your thoughts....

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
42966_4d624e9af1535.jpg

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Well I think most of us are certain that Alabama wipes the floor with the Gators on Saturday....BUT what if the Gators pull one of the best miracles in recent Gators history by beating Alabama and shocking the world...would your outlook change on the team and Coach Mac?

There's a better chance that Zambo sucks another D than win the SEC

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

Did someone poison the Bama team?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would be happy but to be honest, not totally. Everyone that has a high IQ of the game of football knows it's totally possibly Alabama could have a bad game while we could have our best. Chances are extremely slim but still a chance, none the less. Mac has got to show me he can be consistent

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I would be happy but to be honest, not totally. Everyone that has a high IQ of the game of football knows it's totally possibly Alabama could have a bad game while we could have our best. Chances are extremely slim but still a chance, none the less. Mac has got to show me he can be consistent
Agreed and thanks for actually answering the question

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Now, if we won the SECCG and the Sugar Bowl, I'd have to go visit some kind of doctor, but yeah, that would lead to some rethinking.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Gators if they beat Bama somehow.

Gators after huge upset if recruiting, offense etc. doesn't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator