If we lose the rest of our games....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin needs to be fired

And Billy needs to be fired. Just take the bandaid off. Recruiting may suffer but fill in with portal kids and bring in an offensive minded head coach who can bring in an elite DC.

This whole shopping for our coaches at Walmart has to stop.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I know this Duke coach is a defensive minded coach, but he's done pretty well there. Team looks pretty well coached, wonder if we would look there?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We will lose the next two.

Maintain a top 5 class on ESD and get some big uglies from the portal.

Hire an OC, assign a ST coordinator.

Look at other staff changes.

OR

If the class falls out of the top ten on ESD, fire his a$$.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don’t disagree. But I do think it’s all about Sasse’s interest in going that direction at this stage. I think he may be still be too new and have other priorities right now. That’s quite a pitch to donors. He’ll likely start laying the groundwork this year and pull the trigger the next, just from a financial standpoint.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
You can't honestly expect Billy to be a miracle worker and make us a playoff contender overnight. He came into a situation that was the worst in the country. No other football program was even close to as bad as the situation Florida football was in. Nobody have ever taken a program to a championship and won it in year 2, nobody. And with NIL and the transfer portal to take into account, it's the hardest it's ever been.

R E L A X

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The writing on the wall has been there for pretty much the entire reign of Billy Bob . At no point watching this mess has it ever felt remotely competent . It’s not that it wasn’t Spurrier or Meyer . It was constant incompetence. Under Billy gator football can’t stop ****ing itself and there comes a time when you need to stop ****ing yourself . It’s over for sunbelt boy. I wish he would just drive the 200 miles west to Lafayette and quit but he lacks the integrity to do the right thing

We will run in circles with mental mistakes , soft play and poor choices that lack rhyme or reason . The Billy Bob gators know it’s over too and a mass exodus will no doubt ensue . We can continue to **** ourselves or we can do what’s right and fire Scottie and Billy . It’s step 1 to making gator football great again !!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We will lose the next two.

Maintain a top 5 class on ESD and get some big uglies from the portal.

Hire an OC, assign a ST coordinator.

Look at other staff changes.

OR

If the class falls out of the top ten on ESD, fire his a$$.

Zero chance we land in the Top 5. I’d say there’s a 40-60 chance we stay Top 10. All momentum is gone and we’re losing people. So if that’s the criteria, I can save you some time.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You can't honestly expect Billy to be a miracle worker and make us a playoff contender overnight. He came into a situation that was the worst in the country. No other football program was even close to as bad as the situation Florida football was in. Nobody have ever taken a program to a championship and won it in year 2, nobody. And with NIL and the transfer portal to take into account, it's the hardest it's ever been.

R E L A X
This homosexual trash got a like?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

R E L A X

Explain the almost certain backslide in year 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.