If you want tickets to the Big Top ...

Dec 10, 2014
They are readily available!

I was driving to work a little while ago and listening to the local sports. Cue the clown music as an advertisement straight from circus headquarters began playing. "Just a short drive down I10!. Tickets to all the home games available!. Packages for Louisville, Miami, etc.!"

I would be tempted to write this is unbelievable, but this is the worst fan base in the country. It is not fathomable that they are not sold out for their biggest performances after the run they've had the last couple years. SMH.

Like a rank pie to the face, the hits just keep coming for the clowns.

Attachments

• conv_3794.jpg
    conv_3794.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 37
  • conv_3795.jpg
    conv_3795.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 38

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Part of me wants to think that the fans are actually fed up with the conduct of the players and are refusing to support them.... then I realize that's probably impossible.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
heavychevy;n249278 said:
Part of me wants to think that the fans are actually fed up with the conduct of the players and are refusing to support them.... then I realize that's probably impossible.

Some of their fans act like they are fed up with the BS but I doubt they really care on the inside. The real truth is that they are genuinely disappointed they didn't win another NC last year. My son in law is a clown and he told me before last season that they were poised to "win at least 2 or 3 more titles before their run was over"....:jerkit:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The other influence is that their schedule reverts back to the typical ACC sleepfest.
No Florida, No Notre Dame, just good ole mediocrity

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There are probably some FSU fans that would tell you they're glad some of the players that brought them a MNC are gone, namely Winston, but they aren't going to give back those wins.

It is true that the fans in Tally are the epitome of fair-weather fans. If that kid from Notre Dame comes in and does well, the games towards the end of the season will sell out. An early loss to say Miami or Louisville will mean being able to walk up to the stadium about 10 minutes after kickoff and getting a $10 ticket in a good seat.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The wheels will start to fall off once Dumbazzio hangs an L on them in Chestnut Hill in week three on that Friday night. It will be enjoyable to watch. Taking out a couple of years of frustration on their asses in The Swamp in November will be most enjoyable as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.