I'm torn...

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The consensus prediction seems to be that we go 10-2 during the regular season. While I hate for us to lose any game, I'm struggling as to which two (of UT, UGA, FSU or LSU presumably) potential losses would hurt the least/most.

FSU and UGA would obviously hurt from a rivalry perspective but the thought of losing to Rocky Slop is making me throw up in my mouth. LSU has owned us for too long in recent years...

I'm thinking LSU and FSU would be the least painful for our SECCG chances.

Which two could you stomach?

PS: For those who think we're going 11-1 or 12-0, start your own dam thread.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A tactical nuclear strike on Tallahassee is preferable.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
tumblr_mxqjnvT3te1qzke78o1_500.gif
Natalie imbruglia?

Pulled that one out of the blue, huh? Plus she's hot.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The consensus prediction seems to be that we go 10-2 during the regular season. While I hate for us to lose any game, I'm struggling as to which two (of UT, UGA, FSU or LSU presumably) potential losses would hurt the least/most.

FSU and UGA would obviously hurt from a rivalry perspective but the thought of losing to Rocky Slop is making me throw up in my mouth. LSU has owned us for too long in recent years...

I'm thinking LSU and FSU would be the least painful for our SECCG chances.

Which two could you stomach?

PS: For those who think we're going 11-1 or 12-0, start your own dam thread.

Consensus of who? Gator Homers?

We go 10-2 and McElwain is National COY!

The "consensus" is we go 8-4. Hell, there are many (non-Gator Homers) that think we lose the road trip to Arkansas (and if that happens, 7-5 could be a reality).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee and LSU. Yes it would suck to lose to Tennessee but it's early and maybe it takes a couple weeks to get our offense in its stride. The LSU loss would have potential implications on the SEC race but not as much as two losses to the east.

A loss to FSU has national championship implications and recruiting implications. That can't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.