Is Will Muschamp the worst coach in all of organized sports?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
TIme line for UF football. SOS leaves (FOLEYS FAULT HE DIDNT STAND UP FOR HIM) Ron Zook is the worst coach in history of football. Needs to be a janitor. UMeyer takes most of his recruits and wins to National Titles. The LOVE is all around and flows like Poe Springs on a hot July day. UM leaves. He is the worst human on earth. Liar, faker only recruits thugs and murderers not named Tebow. WE hate him with all of our body organs. The heir apparent to Texas football is hired. Played HS fb in Gainesville FLa. Def genius. Won some games early in his career (all luck) and never could make an offense that was not offensive. WE HATE HIM and he is the worst coach in the history of any sport. We hope he eats sH#T and dies on that beautiful little town on the plain. He is a dog and war beagle. God please smite him and bring plagues and pestilence to him and all his loved ones. Now we have the new guy CSU genius. Coached with Satan, Stay tuned ......

I have to say it is entertaining if not constant and never ending.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
oxking;n281909 said:
Nobody has less respect for the Chump than me but it's time to quit discussing him. He's not worth it. :deadhorse:

Sorry, but when he sh*ts the bed like he did yesterday, it deserves gloating.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ockgator;n281856 said:
Caught the halftime chat with Malzhan(sp?) No kidding he said they had to slow down the offense and take more time so the D could rest
He is a blight.

Glad they have him. :rotfl:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n281909 said:
Nobody has less respect for the Chump than me but it's time to quit discussing him. He's not worth it. :deadhorse:

Get in line, and after what he did, it will never be enough. ​
​

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just checked out an Auburn message board. They are blaming all of their woes in their QB (who does suck out loud). Defending WM by saying he's still the best defensive mind in the game. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n282053 said:
I just checked out an Auburn message board. They are blaming all of their woes in their QB (who does suck out loud). Defending WM by saying he's still the best defensive mind in the game. :lol:

Well, they're right. He's without peer for being defensive minded when second guessed.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
More than a few commentators on post game shows were looking at the piss poor tackling and overall play of the AU D and making comments about how those guys didn't look very well coached. ouch.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n282055]

Well, they're right. He's without peer for being defensive minded when second guessed.[/QUOTE]

clever

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LongTooth;n282059 said:
More than a few commentators on post game shows were looking at the piss poor tackling and overall play of the AU D and making comments about how those guys didn't look very well coached. ouch.
Booger Mc said it was either poor scheme or tackling and either way it reflected badly on the coaches.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n282138 said:
But he's not in trouble. Gus is blaming it on the offense and everyone else is deflecting, as well. Can't wait to see what Henry and Chubb do to them later this year. :lol:

Hell, Prescott will stomp a mudhole in them next week!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n282053 said:
Sounds familiar.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait until he sucks all the confidence out the defense for not listening and doing their jobs.

He won't be able to get a job at Georgia State after this most recent debacle.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if he's the worst coach in all of organized sports, but I bet he's 1 of the 2 worst filthy rich coaches in all of organized sports.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn's AD made a call to UTexas' AD to see if they would reinstate the chump as HC-in-waiting.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We'll just concede that he is the worst in all of sports. And he and their QB both suck, horrendously. Gus will justify his hire of Mus-turd until he is in a mode of self preservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.