Is Will Muschamp the worst coach in all of organized sports?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How does this man have a job? How much are we still paying this assclown for flushing our football program down the crapper? Its amazing how similar Auburn's completely undisciplined D looks like our whole program over the last few years.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate him with every cell and follicle and orifice in my body.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
I had a rec league baseball coach that had long hair and wore short tight shorts....and drank heavily during games. I remember him running to the store while we were in the field, once for a beer run. Mushchamp does suck though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
He's such an ass. But, no one knows more about a midline. Still, don't worry about giving up 50+ to LSU, he'll fix it by next week.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
No of course not there are plenty worse including those idiots that told players to hit a ref. Lots worse!!!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Gus said Muschamp is the best defensive mind in the game. Wonder if he is regretting that statement and wondering if he can cut Muschamp's pay.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I love how all the Duncechamp nut swingers around here either deny kneeling in front of him, or just ignore his continued incompetence. Glad the no good bastard is gone. The Barn will run him out of town sooner than we did. If SOS leaves Columbia after this year, there was talk Dunce could end up there as HC, that would put their program back to Sparky Woods status in a hurry.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heavychevy;281556 said:
I had a rec league baseball coach that had long hair and wore short tight shorts....and drank heavily during games. I remember him running to the store while we were in the field, once for a beer run. Mushchamp does suck though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post is awesome

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I vote for Muschamp as the worst coach of unorganized sports, too.

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
Caught the halftime chat with Malzhan(sp?) No kidding he said they had to slow down the offense and take more time so the D could rest

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n281539 said:
How does this man have a job? How much are we still paying this assclown for flushing our football program down the crapper? Its amazing how similar Auburn's completely undisciplined D looks like our whole program over the last few years.
Nobody has less respect for the Chump than me but it's time to quit discussing him. He's not worth it. :deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator