Recruiting Isaiah Johnson decommits from UF

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched the loaded video. In that video the guy was so elusive the cameraman couldn't locate him.

Oct 5, 2014
Like I said, I really like the guy. He might be fast enough to play wide receiver for Muschamp but not for Coach Mac. Watch his video...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Left Coast Gator;n195281 said:
Like I said, I really like the guy. He might be fast enough to play wide receiver for Muschamp but not for Coach Mac. Watch his video...
You need to get on the horn with Mac immediately and let him know your recommendation.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Left Coast Gator;n195281 said:

Better tell our staff. They will surely screw this up...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I don't have concerns with offering 3* kids now, especially if it is an area of need forus. Bird in the hand > two in the bush. I'm excited to be seeing so much excitement and buzz over recruiting right now, don't know if it is a reflection of starving for good non-DB recruiting news or hunger for JMac direction in recruiting or what it really is, but I don't care - it's all good news right now. Only thing I'll have to adjust to is that this early commit phase is promising, but it's still young kids and it's still early. Reading the link on this Johnson kid it looks like we are the third school he has committed to and it's showing a trend of 'who have I visited most recently'. May be a statement if we can get the verbal and hold it for the duration.

On offering 3* kids now, as others have noted there are a lot who haven't attended camps that will bump their ratings, moreover we have a ton of scholarships so we'll have room for higher ranked players (if JMac thinks they will fit). I don't believe we will have any issues landing the players that want to join UF. The main issue is getting them to want to join UF.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He's listed as a 3 star, but many places say he'll be a solid 4 star by the time signing day comes.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Also known as "trimming the fat"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean we're in good shape for some better prospects?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kids... a waste of synaptic firing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Visit to Messedchomp, he decided to declare for the NFL.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I just hope there are no recruiting violations that come from this, he was supposed to be an EE and Mac tweeted about him after he signed financial paperwork.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a damn good wide receiver and really broke out in his senior season. This is not good news. Unless we have NCM coming on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator