It’s Friday! What are you doing right now?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hey Gators.
It’s Friday night.
My Favorite night of the week.
Right now, It’s 6:45 pm

I’m out on my little 1/2 acre paradise watching my little German Shepherd pup run around, listening to my Spotify, having a few Beam Devils Cut, and cokes, and enjoying the nice Florida weather.

Big game tomorrow, big week at work in the rear view, just chillin’

You??

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It’s getting crazy here and mixing it up a little. Going to Best Buy first to look at a freezer.
Wow! Lowe's AND Best Buy all in the same evening? Ya can't hide money...

p-diddy-money.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You people make me sick!!

I'm sitting in the Chicago Emergency Operations Center making the easiest money of my life - on day 39. I work the overnight shift tomorrow (7p-7a, but get an extra hour on because of the time change). I get my first day off in 4 weeks on Sunday, work Monday & Tues 12p-12a and fly home for a 5 day break on Wednesday. Then come back for 4 more weeks and then drive home in time for Christmas.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You people make me sick!!

I'm sitting in the Chicago Emergency Operations Center making the easiest money of my life - on day 39. I work the overnight shift tomorrow (7p-7a, but get an extra hour on because of the time change). I get my first day off in 4 weeks on Sunday, work Monday & Tues 12p-12a and fly home for a 5 day break on Wednesday. Then come back for 4 more weeks and then drive home in time for Christmas.
Excellent but…Chicago

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At 6:45 I was sitting with my lovely wife at Liangs Bistro waiting our dinner to be plated. The smells from the kitchen were wonderful. The food didn't disappoint.

Game Day! Go Gators!

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I did the Friday Night Lights thing. My son's high school lost to their main rival, ending a 20-year win streak over them.

My son did not take it well. He gets that from me. :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator