Jachai Polite named All-American

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you, Captain Obvious!
He was also a really highly 3 star, with visits and committable offers from Ugly, USC (west), and UF. It was really Ugly vs UF.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Wow, you’re actually using the “but he was a HIGHLY RATED 3 star” alibi? You used to laugh at the pumpers for that weak argument. What happened to you???

I was mostly joking about the dumper narrative stuff, but I find it interesting you’re backpedaling with excuses. Just because a player overachieves doesn’t prove you’re wrong about 3*s. The stats don’t change much. Just give credit to the kids who play great and don’t worry about justifying your position.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, you’re actually using the “but he was a HIGHLY RATED 3 star” alibi? You used to laugh at the pumpers for that weak argument. What happened to you???
Puhlease. Im the author of loving big butts on interior linemen, even 3 star ones. The right ones. Not the FAU ones.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Swonkey wears the best camouflage, then pops up from his foxhole shouting his edicts. ??

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You may act like you haven't heard it a thousand times, but everyone in the jury is nodding along with me.

Maybe. Everybody here knows you like big butts. However if I recall Polite showed up a slightly undersized DE who projected as someone who might move inside to DT... the exact type of 3* you piss and moan about... endlessly. Is the jury still nodding?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe. Everybody here knows you like big butts. However if I recall Polite showed up a slightly undersized DE who projected as someone who might move inside to DT... the exact type of 3* you piss and moan about... endlessly. Is the jury still nodding?
if he was expected to move inside, that means he had an exceptionally big butt, and more likely proves laws statement. He does like big butts, and he does mention it often.

Still waiting for his positive posts in the Nikki Minaj thread, however....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
if he was expected to move inside, that means he had an exceptionally big butt, and more likely proves laws statement. He does like big butts, and he does mention it often.

Still waiting for his positive posts in the Nikki Minaj thread, however....

Why are you sticking up for the obnoxious wind bag? You’re dead to me.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you sticking up for the obnoxious wind bag? You’re dead to me.
why are you emotionally invested one way or the other? law likes big butts, states it constantly. If he was a 3* corner or safety, then that would definitely be a sticky one for him.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
why are you emotionally invested one way or the other? law likes big butts, states it constantly. If he was a 3* corner or safety, then that would definitely be a sticky one for him.

Who’s emotionally invested? I think he’s full of it, but I’m not losing any sleep over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.