Jacob ‘Butters’ Copeland Moving On

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol where's he going? He only caught the ball when AR was in.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
He's going to the NFL...likely undrafted or very late round. And he will be well coached and have a solid career.

He wasn't the best receiver ever here, but I respect how he never got up after an incompletion begging for a flag. Just went back to the huddle.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He's going to the NFL...likely undrafted or very late round. And he will be well coached and have a solid career.

He wasn't the best receiver ever here, but I respect how he never got up after an incompletion begging for a flag. Just went back to the huddle.
That’s because it was usually his fault, since he likely dropped it

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
He may have made some mistakes between the lines, but I don’t remember him causing any trouble outside of the lines.

He’s a gator who never lost to FSU. I wish him great success.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The best advice I can give this kid is to talk to Trevon Grimes and see what he thinks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude couldn’t catch Covid in a NYC nursing home.

Alex.
shaq-shaking-head.gif

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Lol where's he going? He only caught the ball when AR was in.

Well I would not put that on a WR. He cut down his drops this year.

He is 12 in the SEC in receiving yardage and 20 this catches. So maybe he works his way into a second day pick with a good combine..

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
In all seriousness, I have my doubts he'll even be invited to the Combine.

I was just making the best possible case for him. With a healthy AR15 or another decent QB UF will not miss him at all. I wish him luck, but I wonder if his numbers have never been quite what they might have been at UF because his combine will show he is just not quite the athlete some thought he was coming out of high school. But again I wish him well.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Maybe if he had gotten any decent coaching at all while he was here, maybe he would have been a solid college WR. He HAD talent. Coaches failed him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was just making the best possible case for him. With a healthy AR15 or another decent QB UF will not miss him at all. I wish him luck, but I wonder if his numbers have never been quite what they might have been at UF because his combine will show he is just not quite the athlete some thought he was coming out of high school. But again I wish him well.
Honestly part of me thinks he should put on 10-15 pounds and move to TE. Same with Shorter.

NFL doesn't want blocking receivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator