Jacob Copeland De-Commits

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a non binding verbal commitment. It means very little to these kids today, the idea of honoring one's word is alien to most 18 year olds. In my opinion most usually stick or come back to their 1st pledge but if he doesn't want to play for Florida, so be it. With that said, I think he just enjoys the attention, Florida is still the right place for him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a non binding verbal commitment. It means very little to these kids today, the idea of honoring one's word is alien to most 18 year olds. In my opinion most usually stick or come back to their 1st pledge but if he doesn't want to play for Florida, so be it. With that said, I think he just enjoys the attention, Florida is still the right place for him.

It's been that way since I can remember. All the way back to the 80s.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't seen anybody posting top commits tweets about stuff brewing at florida since game 1. I'm not on twitter or instawhatever but I'm assuming that going from seeing loads of tweets from commits before mich to none at all on the board means the kids have gone silent. Not a good sign and what many of us were concerned about this summer. If this isn't the case, let us know. I'm sure im not the only one that isn't on all that stupid SM crap.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Maybe he just didn't want to sign the agreement that stipulates he must commit at least two misdemeanor offenses or one felony per semester to keep his UF athletic scholarship?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't seen anybody posting top commits tweets about stuff brewing at florida since game 1. I'm not on twitter or instawhatever but I'm assuming that going from seeing loads of tweets from commits before mich to none at all on the board means the kids have gone silent. Not a good sign and what many of us were concerned about this summer. If this isn't the case, let us know. I'm sure im not the only one that isn't on all that stupid SM crap.
Matt has been silent since the season stated. Not just about us...about anything college related.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What offensive recruit would be excited by this offense? I will be extremely surprised if we hold this class together without major staff changes.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Looks like Matt tweeted today about how epic the class will be and a few others chimed in on how much gator they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.