Founding Member
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
wow, good business mind so that he get paid millions twice within a year.
He doesnt get paid "millions". He probably didnt get paid a fuchsing dime from us.

People act like these kids are getting paid up front. Nothing is further from the truth. Basically they get a package of what they might get from advertisers and even podcasters and the like. And there's no regulation and no uniformity from school to school. ATM promised a lot and delivered little. Allegedly we did the same, hence losing Mcclellan and Norman.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Bray 2.0 better be worried about hitting the weight room rather than the portal.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He doesnt get paid "millions". He probably didnt get paid a fuchsing dime from us.

People act like these kids are getting paid up front. Nothing is further from the truth. Basically they get a package of what they might get from advertisers and even like podcasters and stuff. and there's no regulation and no uniformity from school to school. ATM promised a lot and delivered little. Allegedly we did the same, hence losing Mcclellan and Norman.

This is correct. I still don’t know all the details of how it works, but as I’ve said before I can definitively say that from my interactions with one high profile recruit, it certainly was not a case of piles of money upfront. And with Rashada,
even if we balked at a number like what was being reported(7-13 mil),you don’t fall all the way back to ASU and a local bicycle shop deal in protest.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Colorado has something like 17 players enter the portal in the last week
Yeah, I saw a funny - while funny to people who don’t care for the Sanders trio - article where Shadeur and Shilo are recruiting and bad mouthing, though not by name, the guys leaving. For anyone interested….

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I saw a funny - while funny to people who don’t care for the Sanders trio - article where Shadeur and Shilo are recruiting and bad mouthing, though not by name, the guys leaving. For anyone interested….

Sanders is a complete sham. Saw an article that he has yet to visit a single HS since he arrived at CU. Relies totally on his staff to recruit.
When his kids enter the draft, he’ll be gone.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Our “old friend” Cormani McClain has made it official. I know many of us were annoyed when he went from a near certain Gator to a Cain, but it certainly looks now like we may have dodged a cancer

BREAKING: Cormani McClain, no. 1 CB recruit in 2023 class, makes stunning decision
He started the final three games of the season, against Arizona, Washington State and Utah, allowing 18 catches for 380 yards the 25 times he was targeted in coverage, according to Pro Football Focus.

72% of passes thrown against him were completed, allowing 21 yards per catch on average.

Sounds like just the DB we need to continue our 3rd and Hambone tradition.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sanders is a complete sham. Saw an article that he has yet to visit a single HS since he arrived at CU. Relies totally on his staff to recruit.
When his kids enter the draft, he’ll be gone.
He isn't even remotely serious about being a head coach. They are looking at an even bigger disaster season than last year.

It's his last year as a head coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.