Jaden Rashada enters portal; joins the Dwags

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
He’ll never see the field.
Probably not. But if I were on Ga's staff, I would make sure our liability insurance is all paid up. I mean, That dude looks like he weighs about a buck 50.
He looks small, for a high school QB.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
dude is a sideshow bob looking, self-centered clown. best thing we did was botch that money deal to hell.

but let's not forget, napier praised this goofball and his family like he was the 2nd coming of the tebows. they do their own evaluations, ya know...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Georgia only took him because of the Florida deal. Bangs thinks he is rubbing in our faces. I hope he fails miserably.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Has he sacked anything besides the buffet in his entire time here?
Chicago Fire GIF by Wolf Entertainment

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’ll never see the field.

I don’t mean to derail this thread, but this is absolutely a statement by KS, much like ETN. He’s playing the perception game much like Urban did here. The “win” is it appearing as if you beat your rival yet again. I really wish(hope) that Napier will recognize that and flip a switch in his approach here.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah WDWHA but Bangs jizzed himself when he got ETN and this is icing on his cake. ETN will see the field more than the RASH will.
Not gonna lie, ETN leaving and going to Ugly was a double kick in the nutz, but Rashada? I bet he starts the season as #3 QB and barely sees the field.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We all know a year from now this clown will be in the portal again. Why don't players go where they know they are going to play?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Bangs has fun with Mr. Rashada. "You're f#<kin kid ain't worth 13 Million".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator