Jaden Rashada enters portal; joins the Dwags

Detroitgator

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women
Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He isn't even remotely serious about being a head coach. They are looking at an even bigger disaster season than last year.

It's his last year as a head coach.
racist comedy central GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He isn't even remotely serious about being a head coach. They are looking at an even bigger disaster season than last year.

Agreed.

I'm sure BN will land on his feet.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think he only signed with a local bike shop at ASU and just got Iike $200 upfront and free cans of soda for life.
He signed with Java World, not a soda company—all the free coffee he wants for life. Here’s how the deal went down:
1713530300318.gif
His agent was not happy:
“I don't want free coffee. It's not hard to get coffee. I can get my own damn coffee. I wanted to hear what came after that ‘Plus’.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sanders is a complete sham. Saw an article that he has yet to visit a single HS since he arrived at CU. Relies totally on his staff to recruit.
When his kids enter the draft, he’ll be gone.
Ah yes, the Saban plan, which McElshark tried to emulate. The Great Wizard of Oz is much too busy.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He signed with Java World, not a soda company—all the free coffee he wants for life. Here’s how the deal went down:
View attachment 69344
His agent was not happy:
“I don't want free coffee. It's not hard to get coffee. I can get my own damn coffee. I wanted to hear what came after that ‘Plus’.”
Decaf only.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FV@# Sanders and he is a sham. He can take ****doo-er and ****-lo too. The same can be said that if that many are leaving something is definitely up.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Rashada to UGA would be lovely. He’s a cancer. Something besides an 8 inch pecker needs to penetrate Bowlcut.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sanders is a complete sham. Saw an article that he has yet to visit a single HS since he arrived at CU. Relies totally on his staff to recruit.
When his kids enter the draft, he’ll be gone.
Do you really expect him to go anywhere on foot?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

You're gonna sh!t your pants when he replaces Nap in 2 years time as the greatest DEI hire in the history of UF.

And he's bringing in Rashada, now on his 4th NIL deal, as his QB1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.