Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Scared $ Don’t Make $

Jan 17, 2022
We should take our time before we release his NLI , and make him sweat burning a transfer.
Depends on whose fault this is. If his camp was the one who got greedy and asked for new terms or a better deal then by all means stick it to him. If we f**d up then we need to sweep this under the rug as quickly as we can. Release him and move on.

The truth will come out.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Lets see if Lagway reclassifies now?
Is this a real possibility?

Side note…. Is this and graduating early to enroll in January something that is only available to athletes? I know of zero instances of this from my real life experiences.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That side show bob looking mother fucher belongs at FSU.
I hope he walks into a bunch of rakes

Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Is this a real possibility?

Side note…. Is this and graduating early to enroll in January something that is only available to athletes? I know of zero instances of this from my real life experiences.
I know of some kids - non athletes - who have done it. Usually it's to start at a local school and they live at home. In my area, dual enrollment - still in HS but also taking college classes - is also common.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why don't we approach someone who has already gone pro? Why can't we? It's a semi-pro league now. Find a back-bencher with a year of eligibility left who wants a shot at college glory. Or like I said previously, we run the Georgia Southern offense this season until Lagway gets here.

The real question is why don't more kids want to QB for Florida right now? We're currently loaded at OL and WR and RB. And no high-profile kids want to be our QB. Don't make no sense.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don’t see UF not releasing him from his NLI, and I also wouldn’t be surprised to learn that he was given walk away money too. Wasn’t it a few years ago when we had a game cancelled due to lightning and we still ended up giving the cupcake team their full payout too? Now we got to start next season on a Thursday night because this idiot Stricklin doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don’t see UF not releasing him from his NLI, and I also wouldn’t be surprised to learn that he was given walk away money too. Wasn’t it a few years ago when we had a game cancelled due to lightning and we still ended up giving the cupcake team their full payout too? Now we got to start next season on a Thursday night because this idiot Stricklin doesn’t know what he’s doing.
I believe he will get paid. Call it severance.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Don't release him. Let the NIL entity sue him and his parents for breach of contract. Ruin the whole mess, lawyers and all and put it on national media every day. No mercy, no quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator