Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@t-gator dreamed that he visited this past weekend so….

Confused Power Rangers GIF
Fuker, I was 10 feet away from em.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I cannot understand why it’s taking so long to sort this mess. Tue money is right, or not. If not, see ya. Can’t help but think someone made a deal or promise that was too good to be true and we are trying not to come out of this bruised, but at the same time, have to come up with more than we can deliver, at the moment. By now we should have some resolution. That we don’t seems a reflection on our position in the negotiation.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I cannot understand why it’s taking so long to sort this mess. Tue money is right, or not. If not, see ya. Can’t help but think someone made a deal or promise that was too good to be true and we are trying not to come out of this bruised, but at the same time, have to come up with more than we can deliver, at the moment. By now we should have some resolution. That we don’t seems a reflection on our position in the negotiation.
It's possible that there is an "agreement" overall and they are simply hashing out the details, read pay schedule.
2 things about this...first these shouldn't go on for a long period of time, we can debate what a long period of time is.
Second, this is what turns this NIL bullschit into NFL lite...and it's what will ruin the sport. Holdouts....it's fuching college SMH.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t think UF can/will comment on it. What can they say until his camp makes a decision?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t think UF can/will comment on it. What can they say until his camp makes a decision?
If they aren't supposed to be "involved" the way we think they aren't, then not much.
Not sure how much they can say outside of enrolled or not enrolled

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UF can pull the LOI at anytime and tell the California Toothpick and his Lavar Ball wannabe daddy to go **** themselves.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Billy,

I’ve never doubted you, even for a second. I know you’ll pull this off and land your next star QB in Walker Howard. You wouldn’t subject us to a full season or Graham Mertz, I just know it.

- Your #1 fan Jay

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's possible that there is an "agreement" overall and they are simply hashing out the details, read pay schedule.
2 things about this...first these shouldn't go on for a long period of time, we can debate what a long period of time is.
Second, this is what turns this NIL bullschit into NFL lite...and it's what will ruin the sport. Holdouts....it's fuching college SMH.
At this point,money aside, which of Rashada or Walker would you want to have? I’m thinking Walker, mostly for the fresh start and that it would seem to demonstrate the staff’s wherewithal. This will always be a shadow and talking point re Reshada.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point,money aside, which of Rashada or Walker would you want to have? I’m thinking Walker, mostly for the fresh start and that it would seem to demonstrate the staff’s wherewithal. This will always be a shadow and talking point re Reshada.
Lagway

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
... I didn't realize it might walker till I was googling him last night to get the latest on his supposed visit to tcu. And seen what he looks like. I could be wrong , obviously but I'm definitely not bullshciting
Seriously guys... three pages later and y'all are gonna just let this one slide?

You guys are slipping...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walker all day. Rashada can EABOD

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
To me, this visit to Louisiana tells me he's almost certainly out.

Maybe so, but I think we ought to tell him he’s out rather than him tell us he’s out. Something like, “Hey kid, fcvk your new demand for more NIL money. Pack all your shyyt and get the fcvk out of Gainesville.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator