Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where is Gator Truth when you need him?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure if this adds anymore to this drama to date but found this posted at 7:30am this morning. At this point who the hell knows what's going on with this kid. I feel at this point no way do we get him now. But if somehow we do wind up with him on the team would this portend the drama that might accompany him? Who knows....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if this adds anymore to this drama to date but found this posted at 7:30am this morning. At this point who the hell knows what's going on with this kid. I feel at this point no way do we get him now. But if somehow we do wind up with him on the team would this portend the drama that might accompany him? Who knows....
Yep.

This article very similar to one that 247 put up earlier in the weekend. More than likely a rinse and repeat (as it is) from Brockway. They have no clue either. Very quiet. One thing I will say is if he is really gone, I'd think that we would have heard something by now. Did hear that UF can make special exemptions on the drop/add and that would work. But that window is narrowing too. Not sure when that would be. But extremely quiet.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
So by all accounts, Rashada is just chilling in California, he doesn’t go to school, highly likely he doesn’t have a job. Maybe he’s training with his private coach. Honestly, what could this kid be doing? He must be getting some terrible life advice to just be sitting idle.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm definitely in the camp of it's time to cut bait and go hard after Howard. I actually think that might be best case scenario. If he's serviceable, Howard can play 2 years and get us ready for Lagway in '25.

I have a question about Rashada, though. The "time crunch" we are under right now is just for him to come in as a EE, correct? Can he not just show up in the fall?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm definitely in the camp of it's time to cut bait and go hard after Howard. I actually think that might be best case scenario. If he's serviceable, Howard can play 2 years and get us ready for Lagway in '25.

I have a question about Rashada, though. The "time crunch" we are under right now is just for him to come in as a EE, correct? Can he not just show up in the fall?
If he does not enroll now his next opening is summer enrollment. He would miss spring practice thereby putting him behind the Wisc transfer.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Has Howard even visited? I know he went to Ole Miss and possibly TCU.

@t-gator dreamed that he visited this past weekend so….

Confused Power Rangers GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.