Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Mind of Mike: Jaden Rashada, Cormani McClain, and NIL Demands - Mike Farrell Sports

So I’ve been told Florida and 2023 QB Jaden Rashada have parted ways as they came to an impasse when it comes to NIL money. Now of course all this could change. And as of right now 2023 CB Cormani McClain is in Boulder visiting Colorado and Deion Sanders after refusing to sign with Miami in the Early Signing Period due to NIL and other demands. And for Miami and Florida fans, say good luck and wish them well. You don’t want these guys
I like that take. See ya Rashada, go somewhere else.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’m resigned to not landing neither Walker nor Rashada. I imagine we were late on Walker thinking we had our QB so he’s at best 50/50, and I don’t like coin flips.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Same here.

I am starting to believe the Mark Long version of the situation where the Rashadas are trying to up the ante by leveraging their perceived advantage over a QB desperate program.

No matter how this plays out many folks in the college football world will never hear the truth or they will never believe the truth and years from now rival fans will still be mocking the program for failing to sign a QB while offering $13 million.

I think we all feared the impact of NIL on college sports but I didn’t think it would happen this quickly.
respect-sopranos.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
None of this kids social media has changed from UF stuff....doesn't look like he posts much though either, but you'd think if he was on the outs he'd at some point clear out some of the UF stuff

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
None of this kids social media has changed from UF stuff....doesn't look like he posts much though either, but you'd think if he was on the outs he'd at some point clear out some of the UF stuff
I cleared out your mom's stuff when we were on the outs.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ any truth to t’s post about Walker Howard or is t’s feeling from something he at last night?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Mike Farrell wrote an article today on Rashada and McClain basically saying both players agreed and at the last moment demanded more. I honestly don’t think anyone knows.
I really hope this is true but I’ve never heard of this guy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ any truth to t’s post about Walker Howard or is t’s feeling from something he at last night?
Ok . I seen Katie turner hosting a couple dudes yesterday and I'm pretty sure one of em was walker howard. The other was a dude with dreads. Katie turner is freaking hot in person btw. She's not very photogenic but she's hot.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Ok . I seen Katie turner hosting a couple dudes yesterday and I'm pretty sure one of em was walker howard. The other was a dude with dreads. Katie turner is freaking hot in person btw. She's not very photogenic but she's hot.
Oh man don’t fuching tease me…. I’m vulnerable right now.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hosting, like Destiny Wilson hosting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.