Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, you said; "so we know who to never let in the room again....." which implies you have some influence on who is in the room making NIL deals, you don't, I don't and neither does anyone here.
By we, I meant UF.

But carry on being a miserable douche

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023
Is it possible that the staff is actually smarter than everyone assumes?

Looking at the dates, Jaden's NIL deal was canceled the same day that DJ Lagway committed. I'm guessing the staff knew prior to that by a bit.

It is feasible that knowing what Lagway brings to the table (college ready body, strong base, highly accurate as a junior), a gigantic investment in an asset that will quickly be surpassed is not good financial practice.

It is my hope that what transpired was the result of methodical decision making, and not haphazard planning and execution.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is it possible that the staff is actually smarter than everyone assumes?

Looking at the dates, Jaden's NIL deal was canceled the same day that DJ Lagway committed. I'm guessing the staff knew prior to that by a bit.

It is feasible that knowing what Lagway brings to the table (college ready body, strong base, highly accurate as a junior), a gigantic investment in an asset that will quickly be surpassed is not good financial practice.

It is my hope that what transpired was the result of methodical decision making, and not haphazard planning and execution.
Totally reasonable. But we still want to know who the idiot was behind the offer and he, or she, should never be allowed to do so again.

Perhaps just that is taking place behind closed doors. I certainly hope so anyway

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uh, no one cares anymore. The State is changing the rules so we can compete on equal footing with Georgia and Alabama. Anything Rashada is ancient history. Let's let it go! Please!
Looking at it from a different perspective, if the Rashada debacle hadn't happened, the state wouldn't have changed the rules anytime soon, and we'd be even less likely to compete on equal footing with the top tier of the SEC. So it was a blessing in disguise.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads