Jalen Tabor: Savage

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
What is DM an acryonym for in Callaway's message?
Speaking of Callaway...when will be allowed back with the team? I thought all this stuff was settled long time ago, so I was surprised he wasn't at Spring training.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Speaking of Callaway...when will be allowed back with the team? I thought all this stuff was settled long time ago, so I was surprised he wasn't at Spring training.

Personally, I dont think he comes back. News of his transfer coming soon....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
it's a UF issue, not a legal issue. Some think he's done, others think he'll be back in the Summer. Who knows, UF moves at such a slow pace on these things.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

.. he's "occupying" the administration building, but since he's just one & hasn't grasped it all, they
haven't found him yet.

>> By the way, UMizzou's enrollment (transfer students won't transfer there, etc.) has dropped enough
to contribute a $15million loss, UMizerable' had to cut back = no more janitorial services = the high-profs
have to empty their own trash-cans at day's end. And lawn maintenance has been cut = so now professional
sweeping of the parking lots after home football games. :woohoo: BLM.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
.. he's "occupying" the administration building, but since he's just one & hasn't grasped it all, they
haven't found him yet.

>> By the way, UMizzou's enrollment (transfer students won't transfer there, etc.) has dropped enough
to contribute a $15million loss, UMizerable' had to cut back = no more janitorial services = the high-profs
have to empty their own trash-cans at day's end. And lawn maintenance has been cut = so now professional
sweeping of the parking lots after home football games. :woohoo: BLM.

Uhh, drinking early today?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I dont think he comes back. News of his transfer coming soon....
Apparently he's in class and what not which makes me hopeful that he sticks around, but I gotta admit, I think he's gone once semester ends as well :(

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This perfectly captures what 11 years of domination looks like. As much as he wants to be pissed, he can't, because he knew it was coming and had been anticipating the moment and manner in which it would happen. There's almost a measure of relief in those eyes knowing that his heart will no longer be toyed with again for another 364 days, and acceptance is once again in place. If he's honest, this is all he knows and he doesn't truly want it to change. Almost comparable to a prisoner who's so used to being in jail, that the outside world almost seems less desirable. He's home.
You should post more.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the defense attorney is screaming, it isn't over. Especially Huntley Johnson. He is quiet and confident when he has a good hand.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tabor needs to work on his spelling. But I like his confidence.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the few times that I actually agree with Rex. Not a fan of all this dumb trash talk. Tabor didn't even play last year against them due to being suspended.... I say keep your mouth shut and prove it on the field this season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One of the few times that I actually agree with Rex. Not a fan of all this dumb trash talk. Tabor didn't even play last year against them due to being suspended.... I say keep your mouth shut and prove it on the field this season.
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but if you see the reaction over at VileNation, you can appreciate how funny it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator