Jameis: “I’m one of the best ever.”

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I missed this thread originally.

After reading that Diddy wants to bang Ellen…. I wish I would have missed it this time too.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gotta admit- I had a crush on her back in the day

you’re telling you wouldn’t tap dat ass of Ellen circa 1988?

82b247562415832606323169de95808e.jpg
Dang Diddy!

upload_2021-8-8_12-44-0.jpeg

Even Beelejuice wouldn’t tap that. Conversely, I’m not so sure Ellen wouldn’t tap him. To stay on topic, however…

Suck it Crabman!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And this POS is prowling the streets of N.O....Aren't we blessed

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
And this POS is prowling the streets of N.O....Aren't we blessed
Jameis Winston May Have Edge, but Saints QB Competition Remains Ongoing
5 of 7

1. 573b36a5ff4f6095fd1a34b99f41726a_crop_exact.jpg

Scott Taetsch/Getty Images
    The New Orleans Saints don't have a clear vision at quarterback, especially after Saturday's 17-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

Neither Taysom Hill nor Jameis Winston grabbed the brass ring and staked their claim to become the Saints' starting quarterback. Both attempted 12 passes. Winston completed seven compared to Hill's eight, but the former threw a touchdown pass. Considering the scoring toss and how Winston handled the Saints' two-minute drill, he might have a slight edge coming out of the context.

But Saints head coach Sean Payton planned to give both a couple of opportunities before making a final decision.

"I'd like to see these guys operate, both of them, in all three of these games," Payton told reporters Thursday. "Certainly by the end of the preseason games and possibly maybe before thata week prior to the last game [we’ll reach a decision]. But I haven't sat down as a staff and said, 'This is the date.'"

Both quarterbacks made mistakes and threw an interception.

Apparently, Hill and running back Ty Montgomery were "not on the same page. ... Bad by both of 'em," according to Payton, per ESPN's Mike Triplett.

Winston's ill-advised throw was a "little bit late and outside."

The answer may be found in Payton's plan. Triplett reported the coach will flip the two quarterbacks. As such, Winston will start the second preseason contest. If the current three-game preseason operates like the previous incarnation, the second contest should be viewed as the "dress rehearsal." As long as Winston doesn't disappoint, he should be in line to become Drew Brees' successor.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
5 of 7

The New Orleans Saints don't have a clear vision at quarterback, especially after Saturday's 17-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

Neither Taysom Hill nor Jameis Winston grabbed the brass ring and staked their claim to become the Saints' starting quarterback. Both attempted 12 passes. Winston completed seven compared to Hill's eight, but the former threw a touchdown pass. Considering the scoring toss and how Winston handled the Saints' two-minute drill, he might have a slight edge coming out of the context.

But Saints head coach Sean Payton planned to give both a couple of opportunities before making a final decision.

"I'd like to see these guys operate, both of them, in all three of these games," Payton told reporters Thursday. "Certainly by the end of the preseason games and possibly maybe before thata week prior to the last game [we’ll reach a decision]. But I haven't sat down as a staff and said, 'This is the date.'"

Apparently, Hill and running back Ty Montgomery were "not on the same page. ... Bad by both of 'em," according to Payton, per ESPN's Mike Triplett.

The answer may be found in Payton's plan. Triplett reported the coach will flip the two quarterbacks. As such, Winston will start the second preseason contest. If the current three-game preseason operates like the previous incarnation, the second contest should be viewed as the "dress rehearsal." As long as Winston doesn't disappoint, he should be in line to become Drew Brees' successor.

Jameis Winston...just another reason not to watch

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
5 of 7

Taysom Hill is a terrible passer from the pocket. That Winston is in a dog fight against him should be enough to make him realize he needs to retire. He sucks.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Jameis Winston...just another reason not to watch

No way dude you are crazy! I hope he sticks around for years as a bottom-of-the-barrel starting QB in the NFL. Just imagine that blooper and sack highlight real we are going to get when he finally gets cut from a team. It's just getting longer and better as the years go on. It'd be a real shame that if, as his body breaks down with age, they get funnier and more embarassing...

Not to mention the line of football fans that hold a grudge for his sucky play will just continue to get longer the more he plays. I hope he starts for the Jets next.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No way dude you are crazy! I hope he sticks around for years as a bottom-of-the-barrel starting QB in the NFL. Just imagine that blooper and sack highlight real we are going to get when he finally gets cut from a team. It's just getting longer and better as the years go on. It'd be a real shame that if, as his body breaks down with age, they get funnier and more embarrassing

Not to mention the line of football fans that hold a grudge for his sucky play will just continue to get longer the more he plays. I hope he starts for the Jets next.

FINE...The Jets...NYC can have his predator self...Maybe the mayor can have him over for lunch.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I watched the game and between the two Saints QBs, Rapeis looked better. Sad days for New Orleans fans. Who dat say dey gone beat dem Saints? Errbody! Errbody!

That said, the Jags' girl QB didn't look great either.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I watched the game and between the two Saints QBs, Rapeis looked better. Sad days for New Orleans fans. Who dat say dey gone beat dem Saints? Errbody! Errbody!

That said, the Jags' girl QB didn't look great either.

It's a sad day in N.O. Word on the street is Jameis sealed the deal...Not that I care about the NFL...It's just having him in N.O. for Months is sickening.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
It's a sad day in N.O. Word on the street is Jameis sealed the deal...Not that I care about the NFL...It's just having him in N.O. for Months is sickening.
So Jameis gets to be an NFL quarter back, and Tim gets to clean out his locker. Rats!!
The country won't have Tebow to kick around any more.

00Y0Y_dZXZKHhsEFDz_0kY0kY_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.