Jameis Winston to return to FSU? NO! On to the NFL!

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n145432 said:
i hope he stays, it just means more bad PR for Felon State U and it'll be fun to whip dat azz in november in the swamp.

This haha. Moving on is the smart thing for him to do.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
g8trs99;n145442 said:
The NCAA needs to investigate how Jameis can even stay in good academic standing. There is no way this kid is eligible by doing his own work and taking his own test.

Didn't you read his written statement to the conduct hearing? He's quite eloquent.

/s

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With the weak crop of qb's currently set to enter the draft, it might be his best shot at a good contract. Even though he has all the physical tools, when forced to make throws into an NFL window he has been average at best. When faced with pressure and needing to throw into an NFL window he is less than average. Last year he wouldn't have gone in the first round, this year he has the opportunity to be a top 10 pick. He needs to go, because he hasn't shown the ability to make it to the second NFL contract.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n145465 said:
Please comeback for another year Winston.

It would be rich is if he came back, played baseball, blew out his shoulder, and ruined both of his careers in sports.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Maybe he's waiting to announce to see if Miller is going to transfer from OSu...too much competition then???

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There are 2 members of the media here in Jacksonville that are FSU alums. They said their sources told them Winston would like to come back but that FSU brass views him as an embarrassment and wants him to leave. They also threw out the fact that the NFL was not necessarily in Winston's future. He loves baseball and could choose MLB.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would not be surprised either way. I could definitely see him staying.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of, if not the weakest QB class entering the NFL draft in recent memory. I know Winston is very dumb, but even he should be able to realize he needs to enter the draft.

He would be an even bigger idiot if he stuck around and played beisbol

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n145483 said:
This is one of, if not the weakest QB class entering the NFL draft in recent memory. I know Winston is very dumb, but even he should be able to realize he needs to enter the draft.

He would be an even bigger idiot if he stuck around and played beisbol

Exactly what I have been saying for months... If he wants to maximize his earning potential in the NFL he needs to go this year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
from espn. says he will wait until AFTER the title game.

https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12128306/jameis-winston-waiting-cfp-draft-decision

Typical narcissist trying to keep everything about him. This is Brett Favre-esque. Retire, wait until someone wins the SB, then 2 days later make a media appearance that you are coming back just to keep everything about you. He's doing this b/c he's butthurt that the focus is on Mariotta and the ducks, gonna try and steal back the spotlight after Oregon earned it the right way. Words can't describe how big of a d-bag this kid.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n145611 said:
from espn. says he will wait until AFTER the title game.

https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12128306/jameis-winston-waiting-cfp-draft-decision

Typical narcissist trying to keep everything about him. This is Brett Favre-esque. Retire, wait until someone wins the SB, then 2 days later make a media appearance that you are coming back just to keep everything about you. He's doing this b/c he's butthurt that the focus is on Mariotta and the ducks, gonna try and steal back the spotlight after Oregon earned it the right way. Words can't describe how big of a d-bag this kid.
^^^^^^^ This!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Jameis Winston's father tells @DavidHaleESPN that Jameis intends to declare for NFL Draft.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
and yet, they said he'd wait until after the title game... winston probably wanted to for the reasons i mentioned 2 posts above. But his dad, not to be outdone by his son (for the very same reasons) jumped the gun b/c he too likes the attention.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
"after Jameis Winston prayed on the decision Tuesday night, he felt comfortable with his plan to leave for the NFL"

hahaha... winston a devout religious man, no doubt.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
mad, wanted him to stay, him and his holes were gonna get smoked next november in the swamp. oh well, he only has 2 W's against us. Tebow doubled him up, and on natty titles as well. F him. pansy.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I wanted him to come back so the Gators could beat him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator