James Franklin Presser

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
JF took Vanderbilt to back-to-back 9-4 seasons. 9-4. At Vanderbilt.

The guy can coach.

ted

Aug 24, 2019

The guy can coach.

The guy can coach.
Not disputing that he was historic at Vanderbilt. If I were a Penn State fan, I would be concerned that in his 10th year, it seems like he has a lot of talent every year and struggles beating anyone named Ohio State or Michigan. He can change all of that in a few weeks by beating Harbaugh. He will pr lose Manny Diaz at the end of the year and has a very talented offense that looks pedestrian at best . He has unlimited resources and is paid top ten money for 2-3 loses a year, just an outsider observation.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Coach, just a follow-up question to that last one. If your players, say, gang-raped a co-ed, would you blame the victim and protect your players so they could be on the field Saturday?"
"I mean, would you do that again if that happened again?"

Maybe someday when college coaches are making ridiculous amounts of money they will be forced to answer real questions like this one.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
after watching that **** game by then, the caller was right. they dont take any deep shots or loosen up the D. qb barely threw 10 yards vertically.

we were worried about how billy was doing things in the downfield passing game but penn state looks ****ing awful. we would prob beat them by 3 tds

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Remember Spurriers mindset?

3rd and long, throw the ling ball. Either he catches it, pass interference or an int. An int is the same as a punt.

(of course, he was speaking generally. We also had QBs that could throw and WRs that could fight for the ball).

I like Spurriers mindset.
We had qb’s that could also throw a receiver open

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.