Recruiting Jayvaughn Myers (CB) and Jeawon Taylor (Safety) commit to the Gators

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After a long process with my mom I'm very blessed to say that I have committed to the University of Florida
1f40a.png
1f3c8.png
1f539.png
1f538.png

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Wish that would mean we are going to land Nate Craig - Meyers but it's not likely.

Hope we land more than the 4,000 3-star DB's we have in this class.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So like Jalen Watkins, we get the 3 star DB and someone else will get the 5 star WR half brother.:facepalm:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This kid will be a 4* by the time recruiting is done. He has been invited to both all-american games. We are in the running for his half brother and this can only help, but he is a great get by himself. His stock has been rising at the right time.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Still waiting for offensive talent.....been waiting for like 4 years...after this commitment....still waiting.....

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard. This will help with his brother. Jayvaughn has a bigger pull on Nate than Nate does on Jayvaughn.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n255769 said:
Cool. Another DB.

We need to keep the DBs coming in as well as add offensive talent. We are in the running for Bruce (hearing he will flip), Victor and NCM. We got Scarlett last year and he will be a huge get. We have added some OL and as I have said in other threads... apparently FNL was huge for us and we should see more and more talent coming our way.
Nate Craig-Myers ‏@NateCraig2016 14m14 minutes agoTampa, FL
Everyone show lil Bruh @jayvaughn_myers some love he's a Gator Commit and an Under Armour All American
203c.png

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This commit is great news. This will probably swing his brother to us.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n255764 said:
This kid will be a 4* by the time recruiting is done. He has been invited to both all-american games. We are in the running for his half brother and this can only help, but he is a great get by himself. His stock has been rising at the right time.

He will be a comfortable 4 star by the end of the cycle. He is a late bloomer physically, and has been out playing higher ranked DBs at every camp. He is a long explosive athlete. Also don't be surprised if a few of the lower ranked commits on board pursue other opportunities.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great news. Welcome to the Gator Nation.

According to Rivals, we're at 19 commitments with 3 OL including a 4* JUCO. How many OL do you think we're targeting in this cycle? I'd guess we have maybe 12-14 more slots in this class. Even though we took 6 OL last year, I'd still like to see at least 3 more in this class.

Thoughts?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n255779 said:
We need to keep the DBs coming in as well as add offensive talent. We are in the running for Bruce (hearing he will flip), Victor and NCM. We got Scarlett last year and he will be a huge get. We have added some OL and as I have said in other threads... apparently FNL was huge for us and we should see more and more talent coming our way.

I'll side with Tag on this one. I've read this story before.

Plus, I don't want to be "DBU" I'd much rather be "QBU" or "OLU"

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why not be all of them including LBU, RBU, DLU, etc... Most importantly championship U which means we need talent everywhere.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n255795 said:
Why not be all of them including LBU, RBU, DLU, etc... Most importantly championship U which means we need talent everywhere.

Ok. I'm good with that.

:fistbump:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator