Joe Burrow has small hands; destroys knee vs Washington

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im gonna be honest. There's something about this kid that says bust to me. He's too cocky and sure of himself. Seems real narcissistic. He thinks his :kiffin: smells like fresh roses. It will be interesting seeing how he handles being surrounded by guys who suck as opposed to guys who are better than everyone they line up against... and a coaching staff that's probably just as bad instead of one of the best. I think he's in for a rude awakening and dont think hes nearly as tough and resilient as he believes himself to be.

What star QB doesn’t? Some may be more humble in the media but to get to that level they have to have the attitude they are the best.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The question does he have regular small hands or small hands like URG with lil smokies for fingers....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What star QB doesn’t? Some may be more humble in the media but to get to that level they have to have the attitude they are the best.
theres a difference between confidence and cockiness or self importance. guys like brady and brees are confident, guys like winston and this douche are just self important. watch, hes going to blow chunks at the next level.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I read this and immediately grabbed a ruler. I'm of average height and weight. I play the bass guitar. I have the love of a good woman. And, I can tell you with a heart filled full of humbleness, that I have a penis that would be described as "the charm of poets and the despair of painters" if such things were the subject of lyrical prose and sown on the fallow of a blank canvass with brush.

But I would have never expected my hands to exceed the size of an NFL quarterback, let alone the Superbowl winner - and they do, ever so slightly, and a full 1/2 of an inch bigger than Burrow's. I can't imagine trying to chuck a football effectively with my mitts, even at the high school level. Burrow jokes about this but it's a pretty significant issue, in my opinion.

Also, a big deal, apparently, with the ladies:

"One study, published in the Asian Journal of Andrology, [of course Asians are obsessing over this stuff] revealed that men with longer ring fingers had longer penises to match"

Small Hands? Here's What That Says About Your Penis

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie,
I read this and immediately grabbed a ruler. I'm of average height and weight. I play the bass guitar. I have the love of a good woman. And, I can tell you with a heart filled full of humbleness, that I have a penis that would be described as "the charm of poets and the despair of painters" if such things were the subject of lyrical prose and sown on the fallow of a blank canvass with brush.

But I would have never expected my hands to exceed the size of an NFL quarterback, let alone the Superbowl winner - and they do, ever so slightly, and a full 1/2 of an inch bigger than Burrow's. I can't imagine trying to chuck a football effectively with my mitts, even at the high school level. Burrow jokes about this but it's a pretty significant issue, in my opinion.

Also, a big deal, apparently, with the ladies:

"One study, published in the Asian Journal of Andrology, [of course Asians are obsessing over this stuff] revealed that men with longer ring fingers had longer penises to match"

Small Hands? Here's What That Says About Your Penis
Not gonna lie. First thing I did after reading this was measure up my ring finger

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie,

Not gonna lie. First thing I did after reading this was measure up my ring finger
You didnt know already?

You have good genes, boy. Im sure you are doing well.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

I was curious as well and was also really surprised my hands were a good amount larger. I could barely palm a basketball, but an NFL ball is still much harder for me to throw than the college ball. I agree with you that there is a reason so few with this size hands have had a good career.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This thread title is top 10 worthy. Up there with the first shambles thread as far as exemplifying Gatorchatter in just one thread title.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread title is top 10 worthy. Up there with the first shambles thread as far as exemplifying Gatorchatter in just one thread title.
Chatter has the best titles period, which is why posters who come up with crappy thread titles are given so much grief. We have standards to uphold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.