Jonathan Greenard has had a monster season

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve had some very good defensive players over the years. I’m not sure any were better.

IMG_0175.JPG

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn good player. I’ll miss him in orange and blue .

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would love to keep him in orange and blue for one more year. One year is just too small a sample.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So... can we consider him a 5* pick up from the transfer portal last year? May not be great at getting them out of high school but we dang sure find some players in the portal.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Reports from several people that have interacted with him in Gville are that he’s just a great young man. We struck gold with him.
He certainly comes across that way on his interviews.
That young man prolly made himself a lot of money by coming to Gainesville for a year. Kudos to him.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He may have only been here for 1 year, but he won't be forgotten soon. Made a huge difference for us.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Some of the stats are off though...he’s got a fumble return for a td and there’s no yards on it either...not your fault I’m sure

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
He also seems like a great guy in interviews and a leader on the field. He seems very driven and in the right way. I don't watch the NFL but I hope he makes it to the next level and actually retires mom (unlike Pollite...) who used her last penny to drive him to the Louisville camp that got him noticed by Grantham.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think anyone could have predicted just how good he’d be this year. He’s going to be a steal for whichever NFL team lands him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve had some very good defensive players over the years. I’m not sure any were better.
Look Greenard was a huge edition and the leader of our shaky defense. Id hate to think what they looked like without him.

that being said, we used to have all the SEC and even All American players at Florida.
"Best ever" could probably get you committed, but the evidence of your declining mental status persists regardless.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He has been our most valuable player this year in my opinion.
Trask.
But Greenard has been the backbone of the defense no doubt. As fine a defensive player as we’ve had in many years. Seems like a great young man. Would’ve loved to have had him for 4 years, but we got to enjoy him at his best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator