Jordan Reed doing well

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
is he the guy that dropped the possible winning score in the Florida Georgia Game?

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1,375,678 UGA fans thought Jordan Reed had just driven a stake into their heart...

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Good read and I hope he stays healthy and remembers not to lie about head injuries. I would like to hear about his relationship with his QB, that is just if not more important.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy;n18686 said:
is he the guy that dropped the possible winning score in the Florida Georgia Game?

Dude, we were down by EIGHT points. We would have had to score a 2 point conversion, on a team that never let us in the endzone all night, and then score again to win.

You guys act like it just barely slipped between our fingers when they spanked us like we used to spank Ray Goof all night.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Dugaboy;n18686 said:

Dude, we were down by EIGHT points. We would have had to score a 2 point conversion, on a team that never let us in the endzone all night, and then score again to win.

You guys act like it just barely slipped between our fingers when they spanked us like we used to spank Ray Goof all night.
The former gators who produced are open season for criticism. It's the current regime and players who aren't are the ones you can't criticize. Didn't you know this?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Dugaboy;n18686 said:

+1

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry Law; I just remember when we were driving, that when scored we must go for two...and get it. That is when the stakes would have been sharpened and the Red & Blacks would have begun jumping out of the Gator Bowl..Johnny Walker does interfere with deliberate thought...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy said:
Sorry Law; I just remember when we were driving, that when scored we must go for two...and get it. That is when the stakes would have been sharpened and the Red & Blacks would have begun jumping out of the Gator Bowl..Johnny Walker does interfere with deliberate thought...
Understood, been there myself. It wasn't just you. Several people have made the "Jordan Reed cost us the game comment" as if it was somehow predetermined that if he had scored we would have gotten into the endzone two more times.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy said:
Would have just needed the endzone on the conversion. After that a field goal wins it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.